Couture: 'I Would Love a Crack at Machida' (vid)

UFC 105

he better not get a title shot if he beats vera

I'm tired of him getting pretty much automatic title shots

that said, if he DOES fight machida, I think machida will soundly defeat him

I think he should have to beat another top guy after Vera for a title shot.

maybe if he trained with shogun a little he might have a chance..

CRE - Randy couldn't beat Rich Franklin at this point, how is he going to deal with Machida?

I say after Vera KO's him let Rich do the Old Yeller on him like he did Ken Shamrock.

You sure about that?

Oh god that would be the most retarded shit ever. Logically it's very likely to happen, it IS couture after all.

Wait Randy lost to Chuck twice?

Isn't Macheda spose to be a better striker!!!

his age makes me a fan, hope he wins!

If Randy wins, Randy/Coleman for the title shot.

CRE - I say after Vera KO's him let Rich do the Old Yeller on him like he did Ken Shamrock.

lol @ 'Old Yeller' reference. Awesome.

well he is a warrior.. but i think all things considered just focus on Vera...worry about machida after the fight..Vera will be enough to handle as it is

Truemanc3 - Wait Randy lost to Chuck twice?

Isn't Macheda spose to be a better striker!!!

yes, but chuck hits harder and has better tdd. I think randy would have a good chance against machida

If Vera KO's "Handy", I wonder if he'll retire...

I think Handy fights his full contractto maxamize that money.  Divorce ain't cheap!!!

One of the main reasons I'm supporting Vera is that they'll give Randy the next 'title' shot instead of Shogun should he win on Saturday.

I would bet dana would make that happen if randy beats vera and machida beats shogun. They seem to just hand randy fights like that. I would love to see machida beat his ever liven ass into retirement for real......

LOL now that Shogun showed the way to beat Machida, Couture starts calling him out.

Time to retire dude.

Record of 16-10 and ppl talk as if he's the best ever.. didn't you see how panicked he looked after Fedor KO Sylvia in 36 seconds?

Machida would light him up.

If Randy were able to get hold of Machida - and obviously that's tough -- I'd give him a better chance from that point that anyone else in the division.

He is still the strongest guy and the best takedown artist at 205. Machida is a better technical striker than Chuck but he doesn't have Chuck's one-shot power. Why not give him a shot if he beats Vera?