Couture/Lindland Seminar Update

The dates for the Randy Couture/Matt Lindland seminar has been changed to May 15th and 16th 2004. The orginal date was set for Easter weeekend, Randy and Matt requested to have to date changed so that they could spend time with their family during the holiday.

I still have some spots left open, so if you wish to attend please send your cheques as soon as possible. *****The cost is only $110.00 Canadian for both days, four hours each day including breaks.***** I have a little over 20 spot available. If you haven't registered for your spot by April 2004 there will be an additional cost of $60.00 (late registration fee), making the cost to attend the seminar $170.00.

Please make all cheques payable to (AWOL)Amateur Wrestlers Of London. You will be refunded in full if this event is cancelled, but I can asure you that Randy and Matt are looking forward to coming up here for the seminar.

The Geris Family no longer associates with Mr. Milton Gougoulias. Mr. Gougoulias will not be involved with the production of the Randy Couture/Matt Lindlind Seminar at any level. Please if you have any questions or concerns regarding the seminar direct them to me.

Thanks for for interest,

Shawn Geris

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

Send your cheques to (AWOL)Amateur Wrestlers Of London,
18 Acton Crescent, London, ONT
N6E 1W5

TTT

I'll be there for sure

The seminar sounds awesome....i'm going for sure...thanks for the info

Shawn is it at the same place as the last seminar?

I'm paid up and ready to roll!

The seminar will take place at Saunders Secondary School off of Wonderland Road. The school is situated next to the Westmount Mall Shopping Centre.

I currently have a little more than 20 spots available for this event, so if you plan on attending send your payment as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Shawn Geris

ttt

Shawn, where can you buy wrestling supplies in SW Ontario? Thanx.

Dougie,

My father sell various wrestling supplies, from scoreboards, mats, uniforms, t-shirts, headgear, and footwear. If he doesn't have it, I'm sure can point you in the right direction. He is currently in California and will be back in London December 16th. He can be reached at harrygeris@hotmail.com.

You can always check with the guys at Showdown, I heard you have credit with them for 2,000 yen.

Shawn

hold a spot for me please... I will talk to Harry in Jan. He is coaching us now. Thanks.

Chris

ttt

Thanx Shawn, I need some new shoes I think.

As for the 20,000 yen credit. I spent it all on the parking meter outside the store. Joe had Danny delay me too just to make sure it ran out.

The memories are painful.

Dougie,

My father has wresling boots in stock, but I'am not sure what he is charging for them (probably a little more than 20,000 yen). You'll have to wait until he returns from California on the 16th to find out.

Thanks,

Shawn

Shawn,

Will this event be videotaped by you to offer to those who couldn't make it later on?

Dougie,

I have not worked out any of the video details with Matt as of yet.

Shawn

Randy Couture and Matt Lindland together for one seminar at $110.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll be there!!!