Couture/Lindland Seminar

Its yours Dougie. If you can remind me closer to the date l will bring it with me.

Sweet! Thanx man!

I loves free stuff!

Did I mention that today I tried Haggis?

I wasn't even wearing my sportkilt!

Just crazy!

Dont sit to close to me at the seminar please. joking!!!

Aw, Fateh made me promise to wash my gear and everything!

Bring a big bowl of oatmeal incase you get bored, then no one will have to entertain you.

Are you still wearing that extra large padded helmet?

No. Esfiha and Fateh have both agreed that I don't have to wear it anymore.

Still got the diapers though, but I am working on it.

One step at a time Dougie, one step at a time.

Maybe one of you guys could be my sponsor?

Dougie l will be your sponsor. I have some great ideas for a product line. Large padded helmets, signed diapers (man of steel, l've got the rust marks to prove it) on the ass , oatmeal paintings.

I figure l get 90% off the money and you get 10% plus all the chucky chesse you can eat once a month.

I like Chuck E. Cheese.

Sadly, I think Danny down at Showdown has already started a line of fightwear and gear for guys like myself who need "special" gear.

When I asked Fateh if I could also train with Esfiha to get better he looked at me straight in the eye and hugged me as he started to cry and said, "yes, dear god, please."

For a while I thought my new nick name at the club was "Jesus Christ" because everytime Fateh would watch me roll and try to coach me he would roll his eyes and sigh heavily and say, "Jesus Christ" under his breath and walk away.

I RULE!
=)

The funny thing is, I always thought Fateh was Muslim. I guess it's all one love.

=)

He's gonna kill me when he reads this you know...
=)

LMAO!

Dougie "the oatmeal kid"

"The Oatmeal Kid"

It has a ring to it.

What does everyone think?

My sponsor can be Quaker Oats...

I think l prefer "the oatmeal bandit"

Someone needs to make a new thread on this. It would be cheap and wrong for me to try and come up with my own nickname.

We need a vote. People have to come up with a nickname and a reason why.

could someone post the details of this seminar...ie location and contacts...thank you...

May 15-16 2004
London Ontario Canada
shawngeris1@hotmail.com

I'm going to be in Canada in Oshawa around that time. If someone could provide me with some more info I'd appreciate it.

Matt Rogers