Couture Speaks "Belfort Step Up"

if belfort really is pussying out of a rematch, i hope the ufc makes him fight and i hope he gets fucking drilled. I'm a big belfort fan, but that was a cheap victory the first time around and it's time to step up and earn that belt. i really hope that shit isn't true.

ttt

i cannt click on the link either

Hummm

"It's up the promoters to decide who fights who, it's not up to the fighters"

No it isn`t . It is up to the promotors to arrange the fights . It is up to the fighters and their managers to decide whether they want to take a fight or not or try to find a better deal.( barring an immediate rematch clause in the contract)

If Vitor doesn`t fight Randy in his next fight it won`t be because of the promotors or the UFC.

ttt

"i agree, freddy was calmed. anyhow, if vitor is bitching out now that is sad. i will lose 100% respect for him if he takes that bullshit win to heart. (and i even took vitor to win!) "

Well Couture should lose fans for not giving credit to Belfort for that win. Yes it wa sa win the glove didnt just float in the air and cut him. There was a fist inside it and that fist was attached to Belfort. Couture needs to stop crying like a bitch oh he didnt beat me. If he was going to do this he should have went something like..."Oh Vitor cant consider that a legitamate win because I cant take a glancing blow without getting cut and having surgery." Well if that is his case right there then I take away Randys win from Tito because all he did was wrestle around no serious damage done so how can he claim a decision as a legitimate win.

ChrisBrevard, That was one of the most ridiculous posts I have read in a long time. If you really feel that way, then you don't know much about real fighters knowing when they beat someone and when they don't.

"Well Couture should lose fans for not giving credit to Belfort for that win."

Wrong. Most of the fight fans out there don't acknowledge that win as proof that Belfort is the better fighter.

BTW, Randy had a few stitches that took about 10 days to heal before he could start training again. I'd hardly call that surgery.

Comparing Randy v. Vitor to Randy v. Tito is ridiculous.

I'll give my props to Vitor IF he can beat Randy convincingly, in a rematch.

There's one business at hand, having the best fighter be on top.

NEW Footage.
just to boost.

http://homepage.mac.com/sportfight/iMovieTheater5.html

ttt

WTF are you talking about hockeychick??!

The only one who should unite the belts should be Randy. Belfort is a moron in doing pulling this, although not totally surprising.

dana will not let Vitor fight Silva (with the unified belts on the line) before he fights Randy again. He will at least do this out of business ense because Randy stands a MUCH better chance of beating Silva than Vitor. And yes, I do know that Vitor beat Silva once before.

ttt

Simple economics, generate a need/demand and supply it, at a price; the more the demand, the more product sold. That's assuming demand doesn't shift. While a lot of us are itching to see Tito v Chuck in UFC 47, there would have been more ppv buys if the fight would have happened sooner when the perception was Tito and Chuck were on the top of their game and the belt was on the line.If Vitor v Randy III doesn't happen for a year or two, a large number of people will lose interest...especially if neither Randy nor Vitor has the belt at the time they fight.