Couture/Vera Most least compelling headliner?

Haven't really been paying attention to the hype or lack of surrounding this card, but since it's here, and while we are on the subject of tomorrow nights meh of card, I'm guessing most agree that tomorrow nights main event is as uncompelling of a headliner as you could pretty much ever find?

will boxing destroy the UFC yet again?

JDolo -  Haven't really been paying attention to the hype or lack of surrounding this card, but since it's here, and while we are on the subject of tomorrow nights meh of card, I'm guessing most agree that tomorrow nights main event is as uncompelling of a headliner as you could pretty much ever find?
Not even close, dude.

Franklin v Okami

Takada/Rickson

72 - Okami vs. Franklin
78 - Bisping vs. Rashad
85 - Hughes vs. Alves
89 - Bisping vs. Leben
95 - Diego vs. Stevenson
96 - Jardine vs. Rampage

The absolute worst was 89. Rashad and Bisping were both undefeated, so at least that was an excuse why it wasnt that bad of a main event. Bisping with a loss on his record = A Not So Great Fighter. Add Chris Leben, one of the most unsellable UFC fighters ever to grace the octagon. The fight was a disgrace.

I hate most of the UK cards, but can't complain about free MMA!

Trooper Soul - lol nobody likes bisping as a headliner

I was just about to say that.

tumn - I hate most of the UK cards, but can't complain about free MMA!

+10000000000000000

Maybe not the WORST but def bad.
Just seems like another dog and pony show.
And I'm a Couture nuthugger.

UFN 1: Nate Marquardt vs Ivan Salaverry

Bryan Fry vs Kyle Maynard was definitely a more compelling headliner.

the ufc needs to realize that GSP and Anderson are really and truly what makes them.

JDolo -  GSP and Anderson need to realize that they are really and truly what makes the ufc. they need better contracts instead of quick cash or lose and leave contract bull shit.

Fixed.

Surprised noone mentioned this:

Although the co-main event would've been a better headliner

this is the best worst thread.

BigSleep - this is the best worst thread.

lol

Oh no! How will I live with a free MMA card that isn't that great?!

Poopyface TomatoNose - Oh no! How will I live with a free MMA card that isn't that great?!

I download them - so they're all free.

ferox13 - 
Poopyface TomatoNose - Oh no! How will I live with a free MMA card that isn't that great?!

I download them - so they're all free.

Well played, sir. Well played.