COUTURE VS COLEMAN???

Couture will always find a way.

I don't know but I would love to see it.

your reasoning has no merit.. no sense in arguing with a fuckin retard!

Coleman could not even beat MO Smith.. He could not keep him down.

Though Randy's match was boring with smith.. he kept him down, and landed a lot of good punches..

Randleman dominated Mo Smith as well.

Randy tired randleman out and mounted him and won.

Same thing would happen with coleman you douche..

And the competition is much better at LHW then at HW in the UFC.

There's more depth, the belt means more..

mindless jockrider?

dude, the fuckin guy is a legend, there's nothing to ride.. it's in the fuckin UFC history books.

Let's see what Coleman does if he fights again. Randy is over 40 years old, he has a few fights left, and he wants to challenge Pride's top LHW-

Randy's competition weight is 205lbs..

Randy has made a few mistakes early in his career.. but the past is shit, he is dominate now, and Coleman is just a faint memory, and a only lives in the wonder dreams of jockriders like yourself-- singing "what if? and he should of! and what about? coleman should do this! etc." Pathetic.

Johnny, you are clearly a dipshit.  Randy is too small for Heavyweight, and always has been.  He is at his proper weight.  There is no reason for him to move up.  The guys that have beat him, beat him very early in his career, or outweighed him substantially (except for Vitor, but that was a fluke injury). Randy dominated Barnett and Ricco early.  When he ended up underneath him, their size proved too much for him.  Coleman would have the same advantage, but his cardio has always been poor.  Coleman is too muscled for his frame.  His body burns too much oxygen.  If he could not finish Randy early, he would gas out. 

LanceCambell is correct

for sure mark would put him on his back. probably look alot like the randleman fight, with cardio being a huge issue

I think even an exhausted coleman could take Coture down pretty much at will.

I see this fight going the distance and being quite boring. Coleman by majority decision.

(unless I'm underestimating Randys TD defense, in which case he could get the KO or stoppage towards the end of the fight)

LOL "the depth" of UFC's LHW division. The guys they have are good, but it's still their weakest division by far. There are exactly four guys, and one of them (Vitor) is the most over-rated fighter of all time after Rickson. Basically that leaves Randy, Chuck, and Tito -- two GnP'ers and a sprawl-and-brawler (not sure how you'd classify Vitor -- "flurry-or-flake"?). That's some depth. In any case, Randy's beaten all of them.

"Randy is too small for Heavyweight, and always has been."

He weighed as high as 227 for some matches, and looked a good deal more ripped at that weight then, say, 235lb Fedor. Kharitonov, Nogueira, and Crocop all weighed in at about 225-230 at the last Pride event.

LOL @ Coleman beating Randy. Maybe one round, after that he is phucked.

Hey, Johnny Blaze, I'm neither new, or a kid, but your'e still a fucking moron. I like Coleman, but you are so far up his ass, you can taste what he had for lunch. I'd like to make several points that are clear to the open minded: 1) Coleman never evolved, reguardless of how tough he clearly is 2) His cardio is suspect and always has been 3) Coleman received a gift from God, in the way the Pride Grand Prix Tournametn went down 4)Who has Coleman beat since then? A worn out and finished, Don Frye 5) Randy was always a small heavy weight, which makes it even more impressive, considering his accomplishments 6) Randy has accomplished so much as a fighter and a representative of the sport, anyone who spouts disrespectfull comments about him, is clearly deficient in many aspects of judgment 7) Your ugly and your mother dresses you funny

coleman looked real tough against pete williams..

he had fedor's back, and fuckin blew it..

what the fuck has he been doing all these years?

it's like he's learned nothing..

and btw-Coleman looked very technical when he jumped into the belt and fell on his head... after he beat igor in the grand prix finals..

so funny

Randy would be on his back in the first round. The question is whether or not Coleman could finish him in the first round. If the fight made it to the second round, Coleman would most likely be gassed.

hey man, you are very entitled to your opinion, that's what makes the world go round.

I just disagree with you.

But I guess will never know.

I hope Coleman comes back, but it's the same thing each time with him. It's disappointing.

Fuego fighter, BJJ black belt and undefeated Abu Dhabi champ Ricardo Arona had Fedor's back, in Fedor's second match on his career, and couldn't do shit with it.

Now, I think Arona knows how to finish a choke from there, so maybe instead of COleman blowing it, Fedor is just that good at escaping that position.

Randleman dominated Randy in the takedown department in their fight, I have no reason to doubt that Coleman would as well. Coleman has a great wrestling style for MMA.

Coleman would gas.Couture now easily.Coleman was gasping 2 minutes in vs Fedor.

the fact is Coleman is not a smart fighter, he's not.
Randy is a smart fighter, that's why he is so successful. Coleman trains the wrong way, and has no real game plan for each fight.

imo if randy didnt train and fight smart he wouldnt b near as good. and thats a complement.

ATTN DIPSHIT:

I called you a dipshit because of your disrespectful comments about Randy.  Randy was always too small for HWT, yet he dominated that division for a long time, which says a lot about his ability.  Coleman has not beaten any of the top HWTs in the past few years.  Yes he dominated Fedor briefly, but he left the arm bar open. I have always liked Coleman, but he has not truly evolved as a mixed martial artist.  I would love to see him back on top, but I do not think that it is going to happen.