Couture Vs. Mir

am I the only one that thinks this would have been a logical fight.......how would this turn out?

Frank doesn't want that fight.

Couture's pressure would break Mur.

Mir beat nog, and nog beat couture, I know that doesn't mean much, but i am just saying...

id like to watch it...people say mir sucks and hes overrated but personally i think he really turned a corner mentally after the brock fight, and the nog fight (even tho i definately believe nog was fucked up) really helped him...i might pick mir

Mir said he specifically does not want this fight because he has to hate and disrepect his opponents, he has to want to hurt or retire them, he said he cannot do this with Randy as he is a HUGE fan and respects him so much. He said he could never be 100% in a fight with Randy and he will never take a fight that he is not 100% in.

well whatever, we all know that if this happened it would probably end in a couture decision win

Juijitsuboxer - Mir said he specifically does not want this fight because he has to hate and disrepect his opponents, he has to want to hurt or retire them, he said he cannot do this with Randy as he is a HUGE fan and respects him so much. He said he could never be 100% in a fight with Randy and he will never take a fight that he is not 100% in.

Excuses. He knows Couture would take him down and GNP him. If Ian Freeman can do it Im certain that Couture would be able to do it.

Mir has the most overrated BJJ in the MMA and wouldnt be able to submit Randy. Randy would definitely get the takedown and from there it would be all over.

It'd be a weird fight but I think Mir wins

And that's a tough call between two fav fighters

Randy beats him into a pulp

Frank n' beans would get his soul taken in that fight

YES YES YES - Frank said he would never fight Randy because he (Murr) is just too vicious and wouldn't wanna do that to Randy.

I took it to mean "I don't want to fight Randy because I'd lose".

And without the translation from a Nogueira fan he said he likes & respects Randy to much. He said he wouldn't be able to pull the trigger IF he got him hurt.

No 'when's' or 'i'd smash him''s

I can understand where he's coming from

He took the fight with Nog, who he was very open about being afraid of/nervous about, and he took the Lesnar fights, which not a lot of people would be up for and where obviously the most intimidating match up poss

I don't think it's a fear thing

Randy would destroy Murr's ass. Cardio, strength, wrestling all go to Randy by a mile

Mir got lucky against Nog and would get fucking WORKED by Randy. Pretty much any decent HW in the UFC would crank Mir's shit up...

This would be a great fight for Frank Mir.

only way Mir wins is if he can put the fight off for 10 more years

Randy via Gonzaga-fight style rape

I would like to see randy at 205. Let him upset some one.

Mir claimed recently that he would never fight Couture over some dad complex. Would be an interesting fight though.