Coutures comments on first 2 TUF's

If you missed PKW last night, we had a chance to talk to Randy Couture and get his thoughts on the first 2 broadcasts of TUF. We also talked about Leben, Chuck and the rumors about his retirement.

Tito Ortiz talked about his fight with Vitor and replies to Belforts latest comments. Tito also accepted the fight against Ken Shamrock and gave his thoughts on his future in the UFC.

David Terrell was also on PKW and previewed his bout with Evan Tanner and openly talked about who he wants next...

All 3 interviews ar now available (free) via audio archive at www.prokarateweekly.com. Thanks for your contunued support!

Interesting. Ken Shamrock was just on MMAweekly saying that Tito would NOT fight him. Evidently, Tito's camp claims that there would be nothing in it for Tito.

Now Tito is saying on PKW that he WILL fight Ken. So which is it?

Crazy fighters.

Ken will be on PKW soon but this came about last night. I think its also posted on Titos official site.

"David Terrell was also on PKW and previewed his bout with Evan Tanner and openly talked about who he wants next.."

I hope someone is making sure Terrel isn't looking past Tanner.

It didnt sound to me like he was looking past Tanner. He is just a very confident fighter and was asked about fighting Riggs and Franklin. He never brought up the other fights and wasnt looking past Tanner...for the record.

Thanks for clarifying that PKW.

listening to the Randy interview right now, always a class act.

Can somebody summarize? I'll read an interview, but don't have the time or patience to listen to one.

My thoughts exactly Scott - I rarely have time to listen to interviews, it is MUCH MUCH faster and easier to read a transcript.

what is PKW?

what is PKW? www.prokarateweekly.com is a source for MMA, K-1, and martial arts coverage and interviews. We also offer a free Weekly talk show for fans to interact with fighters, promoters and eachother which is available on the net.