Covaxin, A Traditional COVID Vaccine Option

Kona Silat -
RonaldRaygun -

https://www.businesstoday.in/sectors/pharma/covid-19-vaccine-biopharma-firm-ocugen-seeks-to-sell-100-mn-doses-of-covaxin-in-us/story/433959.html

Looking like this might become available in America in the next couple of months.

It's a traditional vaccine made with inactive virus. Only one I know of.

I've seen most say your main issue with vaccines is trying untested mRNA or adenovirus solutions, I'm one of those people, ...... well, this doesn't have those issues.

If available, would the OG take Covaxin or another traditional vaccine?

made in India? forget it

India produces 60% of the worlds vaccines. They are a power house you racist! 

Ocgn will be manufacturing Covaxin in the US once they get approval. 

pjwoo -
Kona Silat -
RonaldRaygun -

https://www.businesstoday.in/sectors/pharma/covid-19-vaccine-biopharma-firm-ocugen-seeks-to-sell-100-mn-doses-of-covaxin-in-us/story/433959.html

Looking like this might become available in America in the next couple of months.

I've seen most say your main issue with vaccines is trying untested mRNA or adenovirus solutions, I'm one of those people, ...... well, this doesn't have those issues.

made in India? forget it

LOL. Can’t help but imagine this being said in some thick Indian accent.

But good to know the US version will be manufactured here, don’t want manufacturers in India cutting corners for a cheap buck.

Kona Silat -
pjwoo -
Kona Silat -
RonaldRaygun -

made in India? forget it

LOL. Can’t help but imagine this being said in some thick Indian accent.

But good to know the US version will be manufactured here, don’t want manufacturers in India cutting corners for a cheap buck.

Any vaccine (or drug) sold in the States needs to be approved by the FDA, which means the site of manufacture (even if overseas) is subject to audit and inspection.  If corners are cut, they’ll get caught

I'm in no hurry to get a vaccine. I'll wait for the best vaccine Covaxin! 

We need this vaccine with the delta variant spreading! I still own over 2,000 shares of ocgn and will be a happy man when it finally gets here! Traditional vaccine that is safe for children!

1 Like

If this works as well as India claims, they wouldn’t have such a high number of infections

It’s not that simple. I’ve done my DD, I’m confident that I’ll see great returns.