Covert massage parlor bang

I just had to get step by step phone directions from a Latina massage whore to go down a dirt walkway behind the building along a dark Creek through a hole in the fence to the back door for her to let me in and pump her hard doggy 4 a whopping 2 minutes of ecstasy. That ass was to good 2 make it any further. Sketchy as all hell getting there though. Forgive some of the voice to text. Sweet Carolina

7 Likes

7 Likes

Something feels like its missing

1 Like

It’s definitely missing... something 

1 Like

DaveFu -

She had a plump rump and nice big tits. But she wasn't a big fatty by any means. 

1 Like

Sorry guys, you don't walk into massage parlors and snap pics of the massage whore to post online. Doesn't quite work that way in my experience.

https://images.app.goo.gl/yUywcoK472UVGJ9WA

Built like that with a different pretty face.

1 Like

How much did you pay?

1 Like

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

How much did you pay?

160, which I'd be fine with if I were able to last a bit longer. Gonna stick to tinder slags for a while. I gotta save my monies.

That's a great way to catch the Covid.

Hashtag -

Totally. Probably the best way I can think of catching it.

8 Likes

Floppy Divac - 

How much did you pay?

160, which I'd be fine with if I were able to last a bit longer. Gonna stick to tinder slags for a while. I gotta save my monies.

Why didn't you clear the pipes beforehand?

1 Like

Hashtag -

Of all the things to be caught from a hooker down a creek path behind a busted fence hole, id prefer the covid over the alternatives

7 Likes

Brockback Mountain -
Floppy Divac - 

How much did you pay?

Why didn't you clear the pipes beforehand?

It wouldn't have mattered. That ass was not to be denied and she seemed into it and was backing it up when I was trying to back off. I must see her again and sing a redemption song.

1 Like

No head game? She lay back and play with her pussy? Nothing? 

Just walked in, pumped a couple times, and bounced? 

$160?

You need to talk to the manager.

Nah. She put mah wiener in her mouf but I was ready to bounce off her buttocks.

Floppy Divac - 

You realize Angel is a common male name in Spanish-speaking countries...

1 Like

samichlaus -
Floppy Divac - 

You realize Angel is a common male name in Spanish-speaking countries...

Her name was Carolina. But I'll be sure to tell my coworker Angel when I see him tomorrow that I had sex with an angel this weekend. He'll probably not appreciate that too much. Haha