COVID-19 is Turning .

Well I messed that up...

COVID-19 has turned many of us, myself included, into hypochondriacs. I've felt strange for the last few days, so I went to get tested. Now, I'm convinced that I have it. Been fun, OG!

Screwed that up....

Net - I got tested, and I'm convinced this is the end. Been fun, OG. 

Can I have your computer?

1 Like

No, its just allowed us to get back to being a lot more aware of our hygiene. Something we as a country have since long veered away from. How many times did you see someone not wash their hands after using the bathroom compared to now? (If you by chance do see someone still doing this walk over and punt them right in the privates for being a shitstain)

DO NOT jerk off with hand sanitizer!

^unless it's gel formula. 

yusul - 

DaveFu -
yusul - 

#ProTip!

Low grade fever, chest pressure/pain, some coughing, flem, intermittent chills/sweats, and an 02 Sat between 94-95. This is Day 3. Is it the end of this old boy?

baj54 -

No, its just allowed us to get back to being a lot more aware of our hygiene. Something we as a country have since long veered away from. How many times did you see someone not wash their hands after using the bathroom compared to now? (If you by chance do see someone still doing this walk over and punt them right in the privates for being a shitstain)

Of all the times to wash hands to avoid covid this is the dumbest one imo. What, you going to catch covid from your dick? Makes no sense. 

This coming from someone who washes before and after using a public bathroom.

baj54 - 

And catch an elobow off the dome.

Think of how much money our healthcare system could save if everyone took additional steps to prevent spreading germs. Some corporations could really increase profits and CEO pay, I know how much some of you like that.

Alienware -

Low grade fever, chest pressure/pain, some coughing, flem, intermittent chills/sweats, and an 02 Sat between 94-95. This is Day 3. Is it the end of this old boy?

Could be a cardiac issue. Go get checked out. 

You just have low-T.  Much like the other Nancy’s who freak out about this Coronavirus bullshit.  

Cookie Monster -

You just have low-T.  Much like the other Nancy’s who freak out about this Coronavirus bullshit.  

Must be it...

ksacs revenge -

Think of how much money our healthcare system could save if everyone took additional steps to prevent spreading germs. Some corporations could really increase profits and CEO pay, I know how much some of you like that.

How are germs spread and how do you propose we stop that spread?

I Will sell u some of my antibodies

we all gotta die someday Red

The biggest takeaway is not better hygiene, it's eating better and exercise. People eating themselves into a diabetic coma puts people at far greater risk than spreading germs. Obese people being gluttons and then expecting the world to stop to try and protect them from getting sick is an entitled attitude that very few people are talking about.