Covington vs Woodley next month????

![](upload://dWYkVTq9mfpvk1XDP3SkLjkp50x.jpeg)

Colby will be a huge betting favorite and Woodley is about to lose 15 straight rounds. That’s got to be a record.

For some reason I don't buy it

Colby about to beat Tyron worse than that school teacher on Titan Games beat him. This will be it for Tyron!

Colby Covid19ington - Colby will be a huge betting favorite and Woodley is about to lose 15 straight rounds. That's got to be a record.

Yeah lol 

colby would destroy him and i'd love it

Fake news 

dinkledorf -

Fake news 

Its been reported, we will see if its right but I trust Ariel over you.

From Colbys POV this is a no brainer with how bad Tyron looked and beating him in convincing fashion may move him ahead and get the next title shot because people always remember the latest guy, hence Burns>Leon. Colby goes out and destroys him in a round and calls for new title shot and blames the ref, he will likely get it.

Colby Covid19ington - Colby will be a huge betting favorite and Woodley is about to lose 15 straight rounds. That's got to be a record.

Unless he cracks Colby. He has been pretty hittable in past fights 

I’m a little surprised by the matchup. I assumed Masvidal vs Colby was the fight, and they’d make Usman vs Burns as well as Woodley vs Edwards (Leon Scott?)

If Masvidal is a big draw, makes sense to put him in with a guy he’ll draw with instead of having him sit on the sidelines until they make the Usman rematch. I guess they could do a Diaz rematch to keep him busy, but that was pretty one sided…then again, with the Diaz brothers everyone forgets how one sided their fights are, and tends to rewrite history to make every fight they ever lost a back and forth war, so I’m sure it would sell even though Diaz has no shot.

Dana already said Burns is next, so WTF happens with Edwards now? He’s already turned down the title fight on 3 weeks notice, so we know he’s not taking anything that’s not on a full camp…and yeah, I think that for sure hurt his standing. Every other guy was willing to take things on shorter than normal notice (Colby did that with Robbie prior to the pandemic) but I assume Leon is last in line given that he wants a full camp, and that may not be possible right now.

Rickmassmma - I'm a little surprised by the matchup. I assumed Masvidal vs Colby was the fight, and they'd make Usman vs Burns as well as Woodley vs Edwards (Leon Scott?)

If Masvidal is a big draw, makes sense to put him in with a guy he’ll draw with instead of having him sit on the sidelines until they make the Usman rematch. I guess they could do a Diaz rematch to keep him busy, but that was pretty one sided…then again, with the Diaz brothers everyone forgets how one sided their fights are, and tends to rewrite history to make every fight they ever lost a back and forth war, so I’m sure it would sell even though Diaz has no shot.

Dana already said Burns is next, so WTF happens with Edwards now? He’s already turned down the title fight on 3 weeks notice, so we know he’s not taking anything that’s not on a full camp…and yeah, I think that for sure hurt his standing. Every other guy was willing to take things on shorter than normal notice (Colby did that with Robbie prior to the pandemic) but I assume Leon is last in line given that he wants a full camp, and that may not be possible right now.

Usman vs Burns

Edwards vs Masvidal

Woodley vs Colby

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
dinkledorf -

Fake news 

Its been reported, we will see if its right but I trust Ariel over you.

From Colbys POV this is a no brainer with how bad Tyron looked and beating him in convincing fashion may move him ahead and get the next title shot because people always remember the latest guy, hence Burns>Leon. Colby goes out and destroys him in a round and calls for new title shot and blames the ref, he will likely get it.

I don’t trust Ariel at all. I can’t see Woodley taking this

Is this fake news ? 

SuperMann -

Is this fake news ? 

Ariel said they are tryin to make it happen 

![](upload://zy55CbAvT5Rw89pbmtXqizv2PdN.jpeg)

looks like Twood pulled out of the fight

1 Like

Those two will end up fighting in their 40s

If Tyrone can’t stop Burn’s pressure and wrestling, he wouldn’t have a prayer in stopping Colby’s. So… good job Woodley and his management from being embarrassed.

So it’s official, Woodley and masvidal are ducking the people’s champ. Feed Leon Scott to Colby then.