Cowardly Armed Deputy Failed To Engage Shooter

Fucking Coward. Waited outside 3-4 minutes while kids were being shot. Suspended without pay. Resigned.

JUST IN: Broward Sheriff says armed school resource deputy who was on duty at Stoneman Douglas the day of the shooting has been suspended without pay pending investigation; Sheriff Israel says the deputy opted to resign/retire.

I caught some shit yeaterday for making a thread asking how the officer didn't make it to the shooter. "Campus is too big" "shots echo" blah blah. I just finished reading an article about the wrestling coach getting in a golf cart and racing to the shooter. He was unarmed and killed. Fuck this cop 

Well that answered some questions I had.

Cpl Oppum of Broward SO 

Never_rolled -
2breath2feel -

I caught some shit yeaterday for making a thread asking how the officer didn't make it to the shooter. "Campus is too big" "shots echo" blah blah. I just finished reading an article about the wrestling coach getting in a golf cart and racing to the shooter. He was unarmed and killed. Fuck this cop 

I am having dinner tonight with a deputy. I will try to get more info on this guy.

Nice

Scott Peterson is the school's resource officer?!?!  He must have gotten that Lacey stuff expunged. 

Pathetic. The one guy with the tool to stop the shooter dick tucked.

but...but...i thought all we needed were good guys with guns?

shit got real and this dude bitched out. it happens. everybody aint built to face live action gunfights.

this is why i laugh at arming teachers.

Co3 -

Cpl Oppum of Broward SO 

Indeed

Our school cop in high school once told me he’d give a “shotgun enema” to someone trying to pull shit like this. I believed him. We need more cops like that. 

How do you even live with yourself after that?

Fuck.

Hang on, fellas. A good guy with a gun? What could he have done? 

Hikikomori -

shit got real and this dude bitched out. it happens. everybody aint built to face live action gunfights.

Who said this is a good guy? Clearly he is a fucking coward. Smarten up!

Beninger -

A lot more than one wothout a gun

Hikikomori -

What good is a toilet if you don't shit in it? Action = change of outcome. Who would have thought? Simply having a gun actually does nothing. You have to do something for it to matter. Brain dead. 

Sogsteel -
Beninger -

A lot more than one wothout a gun

/sarcasm 

Hikikomori - 

I'd say the odds of two or more people being pussy's are quit high.

Quite low^