Cowboy boots?

Anyone have some brand and leather recommendations on cowboy boots? 

Rhymenoceros - M.L. Leddy's in the Ft. Worth stockyards. It's about $2k for a pair, and you have to wait about a year to have them made, but well worth it for a pair of custom boots.

Thanks. I’ll check them out next time I go to Ft Worth in a couple of weeks. 

Cow? Ostrich? Alligator? Ostrich? Is there a hiaracy? 

I went to the Boot Barn here in Nashville. Buy a pair of boots & get 2 free. I wasn't sure annoy getting a pair of cowboy boots. But, I really like them. I got 3 pairs for $390 that are worth a grand total of $890.

DO IT!!!

Go into a western store and try 50 pairs on till you find the perfect fit. They all fit different. I wear Ariats

Lucchese.

In for pics of hot chicks in cowboy boots.

I don't ever wear them but they were my dad's so I keep them, they are actually pretty sweet though. The are Tony Lamas and are iguana skin. 

I went with ostrich full quill Tony Lamas. $375 reduces from $599. 

US size 10 D. 

Damn. Talk about going down a few sizes. 

I wear my Justin's daily! I plan to get a nice pair for special occasions but my Justin's are work style cowboy boots cause I beat them to shit  so there waterproof etc

Ttt

Luchesse as already mentioned. 

But the most important is the type of toe...snip or round only. Not that ugly square toe junk.

Also if stay away from "skin" type. 

I have a pair of 5 toe Laredo brown boots that I rock. Very comfortable. Gonna get snake skin eventually.

Soul Gravy - Lucchese.

got some ostrich lucchese that I really love

Soul Gravy - Lucchese.

Came here to post this

Festus -

Luchesse as already mentioned. 

But the most important is the type of toe...snip or round only. Not that ugly square toe junk.

Also if stay away from "skin" type. 

Is that personal preference or widely thought?  The squared toe deal I mean.... Asking for a friend

Personal preference really

I wear my boots for casual and for dress/work.

Imo square toe doesn't work for all

Same as I prefer the traditional cowboys boot and not the lower heeled roper style. 

Take a look at them side by side and see what type of environment you'll be wearing them in