Cowboy-Conor style matchup

Just thinking, I don’t believe Conor has fought anyone with the type of kicks Cowboy has.  If this fight gets made how do you all think he deals with em?

Honestly probably with a straight left.  Cowboy doesn’t do a great job of taking his head off centerline when he throws a lot of those kicks and Conor has the reach to land from that distance. 

Conor knocks his block off while he does a kick

He won’t. He’ll tap

AndyDANGER -

Honestly probably with a straight left.  Cowboy doesn’t do a great job of taking his head off centerline when he throws a lot of those kicks and Conor has the reach to land from that distance. 

As a cowboy fan, that’s my worry about this

colubrid1 - Conor knocks his block off while he does a kick

I’m not doubting Conor can land, but I’m not sure if his power has really come up weight classes with him.  The only times cowboy has been stopped were to the body or by monstrous hitters

While cowboy did great in that last fight, I don't think he's quick enough to deal with Conor coming in at angles with that jab. Just my opinion. Though, I'd be rooting for Cerrone.

I know mma math doesnt always equal anything but I saw Nate smash Cowboy because of the shit talk and I think Conor would do the same.

I’d rather see Conor fight Iaquinta…

Either CM wins early or Cowboy wins in the later rounds. Cowboy has better cardio and grappling. I think he has good enough wrestling to get CM to the ground to submit or tire him out.

OK, gonna go like this:

1.  Cowboy starts to throw a kick

2.  Conor counts 1-1000, 2-1000, 3-1000, until he gets up to 18-1000

3.  Conor hits him with like 342 punches to the chin in 1.91 milliseconds

4.  Fight is stopped

I hope you are happy you paid for Cowboy to get his ass WHOPPED in front of his kid.  No freaking chance.

AndyDANGER -

Exactly right. Cowboys head movement is non existent unfortunately. This fight isn't as competitive is we'd all hope in my opinion. But cowboy deserves a payday as much as anyone so I hope he gets it. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

Either CM wins early or Cowboy wins in the later rounds. Cowboy has better cardio and grappling. I think he has good enough wrestling to get CM to the ground to submit or tire him out.

Cowboy subs him within 2 rounds…I would like to see a headkick ko though.

Conor would get slept, either by choke or headkick. Nevermind... he’d tap way before he was anywhere near being choked unconscious! Hernandez would beat the shit out of McGregor, and Cerrone just beat the dogshit out of Hernandez. Conor is a one trick pony whose trick stopped working a while ago.. it’s safe to say his power didn’t carry to 155lb. He’s washed up.. Cerrone sleeps McRapist, or gets the instatap from the claustrophobic leprechaun.