Cowboy vs. Cote. What're your thoughts?

Patrick Cote has beaten Joe Riggs, Josh Burkman, and Ben Saunders in his last 3 fights and is a natural welterweight. Cowboy was on an 8 fight win streak up until RDA crippled him. Then got a quick turnaround win against Alex Oliveira. Who do you guys got? So many big fight coming up, i feel like this one isn't going to receive much attention but im always watching if cowboy is fighting. Phone Post 3.0

I think cote may be too big and powerful. Cowboys weakness is cotes strength. But i hope cowboy wins man, maybe he put on a bit more size for welterweight. Phone Post 3.0

Cote would get beat up probably.

Love both dudes but I think Cote catches Ceronne eventually. He is just as good on the ground as Cowboy and has dropped lightheavies before Phone Post 3.0

Cote by tko.

Agree with most of these guys^^^

Cote might just be too big. Cowboy even said in a recent interview that he is taking this fight because Cote is big and he wants to see if the size difference at welterweight will be too much, then he'll decide which weight to fight at, welter or light.

If Cote wins I want him to fight Stun Gun next Phone Post 3.0

Cote is gonna demolish Cerrone. Cerrone gets hurt and Cote throws nukes. Bad match up for cowboy. Phone Post 3.0

Bigtrain2681 - Cote is gonna demolish Cerrone. Cerrone gets hurt and Cote throws nukes. Bad match up for cowboy. Phone Post 3.0
You shut your mouth when you're talking to me. Phone Post 3.0

Cote will bash Cowboy up.

Damn i didnt think so many people would be choosing Cote. I think cowboy will get the win by keeping the fight standing and utilizing his kicks. TKO in the second. WAR CERRONE Phone Post 3.0

Cowboy would finish cote in first round. Phone Post 3.0

Jake Ditzhazy - Damn i didnt think so many people would be choosing Cote. I think cowboy will get the win by keeping the fight standing and utilizing his kicks. TKO in the second. WAR CERRONE Phone Post 3.0

Natural LW Cerrone knocking out a massive WW who has NEVER been knocked out before?? 

Are you ok??

Cote wins via decision or 3rd round TKO.

DoubleBagger -
Jake Ditzhazy - Damn i didnt think so many people would be choosing Cote. I think cowboy will get the win by keeping the fight standing and utilizing his kicks. TKO in the second. WAR CERRONE Phone Post 3.0

Natural LW Cerrone knocking out a massive WW who has NEVER been knocked out before?? 

Are you ok??

Cote wins via decision or 3rd round TKO.

Yea but it'll be that much sweeter if im right. Phone Post 3.0

Tough match up for Cowboy, especially if Cote wants to wrestle.

I definitely want to see Cowboy get the W though.

Cote is much bigger and stronger and is almost impossible to KO. This will be very tough for Cowboy. Phone Post 3.0

As long as cowboy can avoid a body shot he will likely win. Phone Post 3.0

Cote by KO

Hard to predict, but I am full of the excite. Phone Post 3.0

Cote is a big boy who hits hard. Gonna be tough for cowboy Phone Post 3.0