Cowboys/Redskins game heading into Overtime

Rambo John J - run the ball on first down for 8 yards with Murray...

Proceed to put the next 3 downs on the back of a quarterback who just had his back adjusted by a DE.

Shea on the dan patrick show is shitting himself right now
That made no sense. Wtf. Demarco was killing it too Phone Post 3.0

ahhhh I love watching the cowboys lose.

Ozzimandias -
Hocky Balboa -

LOL

Anyone see that guy pull McCoy away from the interviewer and yell "No means no!" to the guy?

That guy with the microphone really wanted to speak to colt Phone Post 3.0
It was Chris Mortenson Phone Post 3.0

BrocksSword - It's so funny to hear cowboy haters lol. Because they can never come up with a real reason why they hate the cowboys. It's always because Romo chokes and they are cowgirls really. Romo hasn't choked all year and won't and didn't in this game. He only threw interceptions because he had never had an o line his whole career now he does and had to play superman every other year. So on a gear where they are doing everything right people still have shit to say it's so funny Phone Post 3.0

lol

BrocksSword - It's so funny to hear cowboy haters lol. Because they can never come up with a real reason why they hate the cowboys. It's always because Romo chokes and they are cowgirls really. Romo hasn't choked all year and won't and didn't in this game. He only threw interceptions because he had never had an o line his whole career now he does and had to play superman every other year. So on a gear where they are doing everything right people still have shit to say it's so funny Phone Post 3.0
Dude people like other teams sometime what are you 14 lol. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J - run the ball on first down for 8 yards with Murray...

Proceed to put the next 3 downs on the back of a quarterback who just had his back adjusted by a DE.

Shea on the dan patrick show is shitting himself right now
Exactly what I was thinking. Some dumb ass play calling Phone Post 3.0

BrocksSword - It's so funny to hear cowboy haters lol. Because they can never come up with a real reason why they hate the cowboys. It's always because Romo chokes and they are cowgirls really. Romo hasn't choked all year and won't and didn't in this game. He only threw interceptions because he had never had an o line his whole career now he does and had to play superman every other year. So on a gear where they are doing everything right people still have shit to say it's so funny Phone Post 3.0
I hate the cowboys because I'm a Redskins fan. That's the only reason I need. Now eat crow you lost to my 2-5 team.

December is coming and Dallas falls hard in December. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
I hate the cowboys because I'm a Redskins fan. That's the only reason I need. Now eat crow you lost to my 2-5 team.

December is coming and Dallas falls hard in December. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. As a long time Eagles fan it's simply the Norm to hate the cowboys. Whether they are playing great or not is irrelevant. lol Phone Post 3.0

The feeling is mutual. As a cowboys fan I just hate the eagles. I even hate them more this season cause they are good! Phone Post 3.0

Putting Romo back in is what lost them the game. It's football, you ride momentum. Weeden had led them to scoring on two straight drives but you put a hurt Romo back in who wasn't doing much anyway? Pretty much deserved to lose.

This post is a good enough reason to hate the cowboys. Phone Post 3.0

i thought everyone hated the Cowboys because their fans are so obnoxious and brag about how every year they are going to win the Super Bowl, but then hilariously fail

I hate the Cowboys because I am a Redskins fan. The Skins are their typical mess and won't make the playoffs. I know, I know, you're shocked I have this much wisdom.

This was their Super Bowl. Third string QB beats first place Dallas in Dallas. Don't get better than that. Phone Post 3.0

how did micheal sams do?

BrocksSword - It's so funny to hear cowboy haters lol. Because they can never come up with a real reason why they hate the cowboys. It's always because Romo chokes and they are cowgirls really. Romo hasn't choked all year and won't and didn't in this game. He only threw interceptions because he had never had an o line his whole career now he does and had to play superman every other year. So on a gear where they are doing everything right people still have shit to say it's so funny Phone Post 3.0

I hate the Cowboys because of what Jerry Jones did to Tom Landry and Tony Dorrsett. Both are legends he fucked once he bought the team. Fuck Him and I wish nothing but turmoil to him and this franchise.

Romo Gonna Romo Jerry. May he be your starter for years and years causing you countless nitro pills to be taken you fuck !

My eyes aren't too far apart Phone Post 3.0

I'm a really big longhorn fan.

Colt didn't pay great but I was really happy to see him celebrate a win again. Good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - Putting Romo back in is what lost them the game. It's football, you ride momentum. Weeden had led them to scoring on two straight drives but you put a hurt Romo back in who wasn't doing much anyway? Pretty much deserved to lose.
Spot on Phone Post 3.0