coworker crashed into my car then lied to insuranc

Now I'm screwed without a car. 2 weeks ago i pull up to side of work gate. I see it start opening So I sit and wait 10 seconds while it opens.
He pulls out left crashes into me. My car is in bad shape. Nothing happens to his Vehicle. Says he will pay to fix it. I say ok. I then Chang my mind decide to go through insurance. He gets a coworker to be bullshit witness. They blame me. Insurance doesn't look into and blame me. My insurance does not help says it is what it is. I'm fucked with no car. Don't know what I can even do. It's day 13. I'm fucked. Phone Post 3.0

No it's a crap company. Don't have cam on outside Phone Post 3.0

I think you need to live up to your screen name and kick some ass.

Speak to your boss.... Surely there should be ramifications for him at work.... Phone Post 3.0

Like 2 people said they'd be a witness for him. None of them saw it happen. Think they might be related. Phone Post 3.0

Baseball bat kneepcaps Phone Post 3.0

Thinking about at least taking it to small claims court. There surely must be some penalty for lying under oath. If someone would just look at the cars it clear. there saying I didn't stop and hit him. Bullshit I sat there 10-15 seconds waited for gate to open and let them through but dude turned into right into my car Phone Post 3.0

It's not destroyed. They just did a number on my car. He hit my front driver side. Bumper pushed down rubing my tires. Light are alright but bolts broke so all loose. Front is slanting down from passenger to driver side. Hood got crunched. front driver qtr panel hand is crunched a little. Inside wheel well a little crunched. I was standing still he hit me my shit took all the impact. Their big SUV gets some scuffs and a loose blinker light. Phone Post 3.0

I have an eclipse Phone Post 3.0

That's why you should have waited for the police to write a report. People are scumbags and it's always best to get it documented so you don't have to deal with them. Phone Post 3.0

Is it too late for a police report? Phone Post 3.0

tell him to man up and pay u. otherwise, u have nothing to lose right now, so u might as well go full retard and worry about the consequences later

ViolentRites - Is it too late for a police report? Phone Post 3.0
Depends on what state you're in (if ur in the U.S.). Have you said anything to him? Why did you tell him you were ok with him paying for it if you were just going to go to the insurance company anyway? Maybe he's afraid you're going to try to fuck him over, after you agreed to let him pay for it and then went through insurance.
I bet if you talk to him, it can all be squared away......

.... If not KOOL-AID in his gas tank!! Phone Post 3.0

I live in California Phone Post 3.0

Changed my mind because he was only going to pay 500 to fix it and that was not going to cover the damage. I hear he wasn't going to do that either Phone Post 3.0

Have you had a man to man talk with him? Phone Post

If he doesn't pay you, you should wait a couple of months and go fuck up his car with a baseball bat while he sleep. Phone Post 3.0

Agent Kruger - Your job has a secured gate, but no surveillance? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

warez - That's why you should have waited for the police to write a report. People are scumbags and it's always best to get it documented so you don't have to deal with them. Phone Post 3.0

100% truth

my brother is an insurance agent and he said always get a police report, so shit like this doesnt happen

I'm sure that based on damage to your car they should be able to tell who hit who. I'd take it to your HR if I were you. It happened on company property. Phone Post 3.0