Coworker has 2 (maybe 3) gay sons

Two in their twenties are gay. Like they go to musicals and are into acting and singing gay stuff gay. His one 12 year old is very effeminate and has all the makings of a future gay. Fortunately my coworker has a daughter that is married so hopefully he will have grandkids from her. Super strict catholic family and he doesn't acknowledge them being gay. I ask him if they have a girlfriend etc and he always says no they haven't met anyone interesting lol. Not bashing gays here but it would be a hard thing to deal with for someone who is as religious as he is. Oh yeah his wife is a complete ball breaker and acts like a queen bitch trying to run the family. The two boys moved away to escape her. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if your coworker thinks he's being punished by God?

"Singing gay stuff gay" cracked me up. Phone Post 3.0

One got molested at church and the family got 150 grand payoff btw. Phone Post 3.0

so really he's the highest paid hooker on earth??

Not even the Saudi princes pay that much.

I bet he spends a lot of money at the Apple store around Christmas and birthdays. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -

Did you pay the $150,000 all at once or are you still making payments

Weekly payments bitch! Phone Post 3.0

Luncha Libre -
TryhardNobody -

Did you pay the $150,000 all at once or are you still making payments

Weekly payments bitch! Phone Post 3.0

They need to call JG Wentworth Phone Post

I don't care if my boys end up fags as long as they can shoot a gun, fix their vehicle and punch a dude out.

You can do those things go suck some cock lol. Phone Post 3.0

fahker - I don't care if my boys end up fags as long as they can shoot a gun, fix their vehicle and punch a dude out.

Like father, like son Phone Post 3.0

MUST HAVE BEEN FROM ANAL SECKS

Right Hand JO Power - I bet he spends a lot of money at the Apple store around Christmas and birthdays. Phone Post 3.0
LOL, I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK FAGGOT!!! Phone Post 3.0

So? Phone Post 3.0

pendejopresident - So? Phone Post 3.0
So you dont think it's odd that all his sons are gay? Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -
fahker - I don't care if my boys end up fags as long as they can shoot a gun, fix their vehicle and punch a dude out.

Like father, like son Phone Post 3.0
Just trannies so no gay. Phone Post 3.0