Coworker who is wearing FCF shirt I sent this emai

I have never talked to this coworker before .. he just moved from another office .. today is free dress and saw him wearing a Full Contact Fighter old school shirt which to me would mean he is an old school fan .. so I sent him an email exactly like this

Who beat Don Frye for 1st time in UFC ?
Who did Tito lose to in his 1st crack at the title ?
Who beat Randy Couture at UFC 36 for the HW Gold ?

He never responded my friend coworker said that I was way too forward for never have spoken to him .. I told him that wearing that shirt means ur knowledgable and should answer if you dont you probally dont know much about the sport . and shouldnt be wearing that shirt..

was I in the wrong ??

Shoot a double leg on him the next time you pass him in the hallway

Also I have been member since 02' of UG but was kicked out .. didnt create another acct till 05'

Chimonos Revenge - Shoot a double leg on him the next time you pass him in the hallway

Nah, push him up against a cubicle and try to get underhooks on him. That will show his true knowledge of the sport.

Yes the 2 mins of looking that up on sherdog would have proved so much..douche

suess -  uhh yes.  why does he have to be old school to wear the shirt? 

stop judging books by their cover.  that's high school shit

heyjude420 - your a douche

I dont want to judge but I would prefer he wears some bs newer mma apparell than the old school respected stuff if you dont really follow .. imo

thats a little strange/creepy that the first contact you have with a co worker is an email asking that kinda shit.. i would not respond either cause i would think you are a douche

Wait. You think he's obligated to answer questions because he's wearing a shirt? What the fuck are you, a mobile quiz show?

I'm actually embarrassed FOR you. We have a lot of guys like you in this sport.

c21groundnpound - I have never talked to this coworker before .. he just moved from another office .. today is free dress and saw him wearing a Full Contact Fighter old school shirt which to me would mean he is an old school fan .. so I sent him an email exactly like this

Who beat Don Frye for 1st time in UFC ?
Who did Tito lose to in his 1st crack at the title ?
Who beat Randy Couture at UFC 36 for the HW Gold ?

He never responded my friend coworker said that I was way too forward for never have spoken to him .. I told him that wearing that shirt means ur knowledgable and should answer if you dont you probally dont know much about the sport . and shouldnt be wearing that shirt..

was I in the wrong ??

1. You're a douchebag
2. Being an old school fan doesn't mean you can remember who won every match in fucking history. You're like one of those faggy baseball fans who remembers every stat, its annoying.
3. He can google the answers.

Why should he have to qualify himself to you? Who the he'll are you to him? Also, if he didn't know the answers to your questions there is this little thing called Google. Maybe next time send an email like ' Hey, I like your old school shirt - I am an MMA fan too. Nice to meet you'. Then you won't come across like such a prick. Phone Post

What if he would have answered all the questions correctly?

Where would you take him on your first date?

^^^
LOL

Yeah I know im an asshole... but if he wear shirts like that he should have respect for the sport and at least be a bit knowledgable ..

I wouldnt wear any nascar old school shirt all loud and proud if I dont know squat !!

U represent what u wear in a way !

Rantuckjr - What if he would have answered all the questions correctly?

Where would you take him on your first date?

ttt

c21groundnpound - Yeah I know im an asshole... but if he wear shirts like that he should have respect for the sport and at least be a bit knowledgable ..
You are taking the art of douchbagging and turning it into a verb.

Wait? You haven't ripped the shirt off of him yet?

c21groundnpound - Yeah I know im an asshole... but if he wear shirts like that he should have respect for the sport and at least be a bit knowledgable ..

I wouldnt wear any nascar old school shirt all loud and proud if I dont know squat !!

U represent what u wear in a way !

Do you know the history of Nike, Hanes, Levis?.....wait, wait, these dont register to you.

Do you know the history of Affliction, Ngauge, Dethrone Royalty???

I dont care what year you claim to have signed up here. Your attitude and general outlook on MMA is the epitome of the bad fans that watch UFC's just throwing out stupid old facts to try and prove your worth among the crowd. Thinking your better than everyone who comes after you. Your a star bellied Sneetch.

that isn't even a tough question they could just google all of that you should ask something that isn't easily researched on the internet all of that is available on sherdog... which even tap out fags are smart enough to access