Crackhead Animal Tries To Bite Cop At Walmart Gets KTFO!

I’m rock hard watching this…Attempted Bite starts at the 5:00 mark!

Enjoy!

16 Likes

This is one of the many reasons children need a father. This doesn’t make me hard, it makes me sad for our future.

20 Likes

The chaos of this video makes perfect sense to those of us that have been responsible for the safety of others.

“Should have just tazed her in the leg”

6 Likes

I love the bizarre world where the hood rats are the loudest, most disrespectful, most degenerate, most violent people in this country, a scourge if you will, and then act like they are the oppressed. It’s a hilarious comedy that 350 million Americans sit and watch this for decades and pretend they are some kind of victims along with them.

48 Likes

Should’ve kimura’d that bitch in the white shirt. Cranked it ALL the way up past her fucking head.

18 Likes

They probably wouldn’t have even been arrested if they just complied. Jeez…

11 Likes

My dick can only get so hard!

2 Likes

well said

Fighting with the cops LITERALLY never makes things better.

I also love the skinny ass black dudes(who are calling a cop a faggot in a derogatory manner but will get ignored) want to fight the jacked dude because he hit a hood rar cunt because she wanted to infect him with whatever diseases she’s teeming with.

5 Likes

Ahhh, yes. The old “Get off of me, I’m pregnant” line from hood rats when they are about to be arrested. Usually it’s either that or “I can’t breathe” to cause the most drama and get the most views on YouTube.

15 Likes

Thanks to the DNC with their irresponsible rhetoric of putting up a fight against police that lives are lost due to dumb shit like this. All those fucks like Maxine Waters have blood on their hands. And no you would never see them being blocked on FB or Twitter or Google.

13 Likes

I’m sure the Gracie twinkies will fly the black girls in for free lessons. Rener and Ryron from the mean streets of Malibu.

The one in the black shirt: I couldn’t help from looking at the big round ass, those thick tittayz…but then I realized I would have to try speaking english to her and that she has probably not bathed recently.

To her credit that bitch took a punch the throat and shrugged it off. I wonder what they are on. I want some of it!

4 Likes

Always enjoy when the “men” stand to the side and film with their phone.

2 Likes

Notice not one white boy had the nuts to stand up to those two thug punks trying to interrupt a lawful arrest?

1 Like

Getting involved in a situation like this is the last thing you want to do. I would not step in unless the cops lives were in serious danger.

3 Likes

Beautiful

Jesus. I could not make it as a cop. I would last about 5 minutes before I started shooting everybody.

18 Likes

Why are black people such stupid fucking creatures? Woman gets what she deserves, and they all start cackling like he did something wrong. Do we have to dumb everything down for these people? Don’t want to get punched, don’t try to bite a cop. Not hard to grasp at all.

29 Likes

Yes but good luck trying to get them to understand this. They thrive on pure emotion … they are basically animals

5 Likes

they have a spray that temporarily blinds people
now they need a spray that mutes them

10 Likes