Crackhead Animal Tries To Bite Cop At Walmart Gets KTFO!

Guy was calling the cop a faggot afterwards. Where’s the woke crowd?

4 Likes

I hope that cop gets a raise

10 Likes

I felt like I was watching toddlers having a temper tantrum the entire time.

2 Likes

Legal question; If a friend and I were at Walmart and two women who were getting busted, and I decided to start a fist fight with my friend in the aisle, right in front of the cops, would they leave the shoplifters to break us up? Also, would we be charged if neither pressed charges?

I love the whole “take off that badge, take off that badge!!!” bullshit.
Couldn’t tell you how many times i heard that.

5 Likes

That was amazing on so many levels. The fact that these dumb ass cro magnons just can’t seem to wrap their head around authority and how their behavior effects the situation. It literally looks like you are dealing with a step down on the evolutionary scale.

4 Likes

What were they guilty of prior to being approached ?

Shopping while black ? ( SWB )

Once approached they behaved inappropriately but perhaps that isn’t out of fear.

Are we at the point where a store or white people can just call the cops for being black ?

SWB

Been learning from CNN

I don’t know about the first part of your question, but as to the second part, some states have a “mutual combat” law that would result in no charges if you both said you didn’t want to press charges. However, I would think you could possibly catch some kind of disturbing the peace charge or something similar for doing it inside a Walmart.

They should have let her go

Lol

He said he was detaining her for harassment. Hard to imagine them acting up in any other way before this….way out of character

Give that man a medal

American Heroes Award GIF by One Chicago

2 Likes

That punch. :partying_face:

2 Likes

LOL. Im still trying to figure out what offense they were cuffed for. It being a loud bitch was a crime, there would not be enough handcuffs in the world. Cops would have to use spools of rope.

1 Like

He didn’t knock her teeth out so she’s lucky. Black or white, you go to bite a cop you should expect to get your teeth knocked out.

3 Likes

There is a gentleman that repeatedly called the officers disparaging named associated with homosexual activity

I hope that people find out where he works and makes sure that the bosses are aware of his insensitivity

21 Likes

Found his job

12 Likes

Wow that’s deep bro, nailed it

Lol @ the titty grab

1 Like

So much shit humans in this country , it could really use a good flush.

2 Likes