Craig v cammozi scrapped per mmajunkie twitter

@MMAjunkieJohn: Andrew Craig vs. Chris Camozzi has been scrapped just a few hours before weigh-ins were to start. Will have full details ASAP. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that sucks 

Shitty I wanted to see Chris fight again. Phone Post 3.0

nooooooo

rckallday - Shitty I wanted to see Chris fight again. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Sucks for both of them. Speedy recovery to Andrew.

God dammit. At least Camozzi is basically getting a paid vacation to Abu Dhabi haha that sucks dick though, I really wanted to see this fight.

I was ready to get that bonus tomorrow! I feel bad for and hope he recovers soon. Out of his hands as well

1. 1st time I've ever had to pull from a fight and it doesn't feel too good. Sorry to the fans, the and .

So bummed! Can't believe this happened. Phone Post 3.0

camozzi - So bummed! Can't believe this happened. Phone Post 3.0

Sucks big time! Hopefully you guys can reschedule soon though. Best of luck.

camozzi - So bummed! Can't believe this happened. Phone Post 3.0
Chris, are you still getting paid for the fight? Phone Post 3.0

It was tonsillitis for those wondering

San Antonio,make it happen Dana. Phone Post

Sucks man. couldnt imagine fighting while sick with that. Phone Post 3.0

Dang! What's tonsillitis? Phone Post 3.0

TheGreatGodMARS - 

THIS!!!!

The UFC will take care of me. I get to come to Abu Dhabi and I was ready to fight. There are a lot worse things that could have happened.

Hopefully Craig recovers well and I'm going to enjoy the opportunity to be in Abu Dhabi. Thank you for your support. In always ready to fight so I'm sure I won't be out long Phone Post 3.0

camozzi - The UFC will take care of me. I get to come to Abu Dhabi and I was ready to fight. There are a lot worse things that could have happened.

Hopefully Craig recovers well and I'm going to enjoy the opportunity to be in Abu Dhabi. Thank you for your support. In always ready to fight so I'm sure I won't be out long Phone Post 3.0

Are you going to tell Gabe about your shirt, or just reuse it for your next fight?

ilovetortillas -
TheGreatGodMARS - 

THIS!!!!
!!! Phone Post 3.0