Crappy thing about Franca being a pedo.

I was just reading about Hermes being deported and it got me thinking about the old days.

Besides the kiddy diddling and the damage done to the bjj community, the worst part about the whole debacle was the irreperable damage done to the Manny Reyes Jr. Saga.

Now when I think back about it, there is no sense of victory anymore. It's like fuck yeah, take that Manny! Aww wait... nooo..... why? Damnit..

I'll never forgive him for that. It's sad times.

Could a blue bump that thread for the new guys?

At least he doesn't smoke weed

-Royce

ChaosOverkill -

-Royce

Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Herring In A Fur Coat - Shitty thing about Franca being a pedo: pretty much everything.

Manny still got what he deserved.

Lol true. In retrospect though a double ko would of been ideal.

Getting beaten by a pedo has to sting Phone Post 3.0

oh, and here I thought the shitty thing about Hermes being a pedo was just him taking advantage of poor, innocent, underage girls. My bad

Sucks bad to be beaten down by an absolute scumbag. Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Gunnz - oh, and here I thought the shitty thing about Hermes being a pedo was just him taking advantage of poor, innocent, underage girls. My bad

Hey now, I said BESIDES all the raping.

Maybe the level of shitty is disproportionate but shity shit is still shitty? Right?

Franca keeps getting old, they stay the same age. Phone Post

Does this make it easier or harder for David Lang to continue to claim affiliation?

Jump Kick - 

Does this make it easier or harder for David Lang to continue to claim affiliation?

You know, I usually follow all the ug mob/ bullshido type threads but I somehow neglected the Lang stuff.

How big of douche are we talkin here? Is it worth the ten million pages I'll have to read?

ChaosOverkill - 

-Royce

Dammit, wasted my VU on the post above yours, then got to this.

snookerbank - Franca keeps getting old, they stay the same age. Phone Post
Boom! VU... Phone Post 3.0

vagabond - 
Jump Kick - 

You know, I usually follow all the ug mob/ bullshido type threads but I somehow neglected the Lang stuff.

How big of douche are we talkin here? Is it worth the ten million pages I'll have to read?

My personal favorite is the Prison Fighter Christian Darrow thread and the Lang one is a close second. It's a marathon but worth it if you ask me. Godspeed my fren.

The worst thing about about Franca being a pedo is that he's a pedo.

Not being able to admire him for the Manny Reyes thrashing isn't the worst part...not even close....but I understand what the OP is trying to say...

The utter destruction...the shit eating grin while he's holding up the one dollar fight purse, with "The UG" written on it...with every beatiful hammerfist, Hermes became our hero....our avenger...

Now....it's like finding out Superman was a serial rapist...or Batman was an arsonist...or Aquaman, rather than talking to the dolphins, was just fucking them the whole time...

So, like at any other point in our lives...whether young or old...it's just sad when your heroes let you down...

ChaosOverkill - 

-Royce

VU... Royce says weed up there with murder

Not that I didnt like him but when tyson griffin finished him that was one of my favorite finishes. Phone Post 3.0

I think the worst thing about him being a paedophile is the fact that he nonced kids. But maybe im old fashioned Phone Post 3.0

Hermes had the image of being a really nice, friendly, warm guy. I met him several times and he signed every autograph and took every picture. There was drama when he left ATT and allegations of abuse against his wife later.

It's always upsetting when people commit heinous crimes, but even moreso when it was someone who seemed so likeable.

I hope justice is served.