CRASHED AGAIN ON THE HALFPIPE

trying to air the halfpipe
fell down went boom
:(

Aren't you a little old and out of shape for that?

Seems like you're trying too hard.

billyball2 - Aren't you a little old and out of shape for that?

maybe, but there are many worse things I could be doing

Lol my doctor said basically the same thing to me when I got my foot xrayed after a bad landing at the skatepark "Why would you do that?" "What did you think was gonna happen?"

good shit OP, havin a blast is what it's all about! as long as you don't break anything of course!

popcornkilldya - 

Lol my doctor said basically the same thing to me when I got my foot xrayed after a bad landing at the skatepark "Why would you do that?" "What did you think was gonna happen?"

it beats sitting on the couch and drinking beer. i think everyone needs an outlet and though i'm out of shape at the moment riding my bike is helping a lot

If say you'll be x game ready by next year ;)

redwhiteandblues - good shit OP, havin a blast is what it's all about! as long as you don't break anything of course!
This

Bam57Bam - If say you'll be x game ready by next year ;)

Lol whoever knocks someone for having fun in a positive way like physical activity is a twat. Keep doing ya thang homegirl.

Fell off the jetway again

The half-pipe looks alot of fun. I only had one wood skatepark near me where I grew up. Rest were city concrete skateparks. The wood one was so smoooooth.

fisherman23 - 

The half-pipe looks alot of fun. I only had one wood skatepark near me where I grew up. Rest were city concrete skateparks. The wood one was so smoooooth.

they're all covered in fibreglass which sucks when you crash. I'm still itchy from the other day.

i still need to get out and ride at the WORLDS LARGEST SKATEPARK in Guangzhou. I used all caps because half the park is closed off and in general it isn't used. There's also a Camp Woodward in Beijing that's mostly empty. China likes to build things but doesn't seem to think about the long term. Also kids here are too busy with homework to have time for extreme sports

The fact that Chaos is older is what makes his videos so cool. You're only as old as you feel.

Chaos in China -
fisherman23 - 

they're all covered in fibreglass which sucks when you crash. I'm still itchy from the other day.

i still need to get out and ride at the WORLDS LARGEST SKATEPARK in Guangzhou. I used all caps because half the park is closed off and in general it isn't used. There's also a Camp Woodward in Beijing that's mostly empty. China likes to build things but doesn't seem to think about the long term. Also kids here are too busy with homework to have time for extreme sports

Yeah I was curious about that, park was empty. The best park I skated at was Vans in Garden Grove, CA. It had one of those legit x-games half pipes but I was too pussy to skate it lol. I'm guessing it's covered in fiberglass for low maintenance?

Fuck the haters. Do what you want to do.

You need to commit more. When you say you "knew" you were going to fuck up, you should have been focusing on the landing instead of worrying about it. Also, you drop your leg at a moments notice, like you're holding it there just to catch yourself. Fully commit to the move.

fisherman23 - 
Chaos in China -
fisherman23 - 

Yeah I was curious about that, park was empty. The best park I skated at was Vans in Garden Grove, CA. It had one of those legit x-games half pipes but I was too pussy to skate it lol. I'm guessing it's covered in fiberglass for low maintenance?

this park is inside a theme park so it doesn't get too busy. one of the locals is sponsored by Haro and considered by most to be the best rider in China. He's very cool, Zhang "Johnny" Zhiyong.

The fibreglass is for low maintenance, there's rumors they will rebuild some or all of the park soon.

When I was a kid I rode a crazy 16' tall half with nearly 4' of vert ONCE and only once

WikiTheWalrus - 

Fuck the haters. Do what you want to do.

You need to commit more. When you say you "knew" you were going to fuck up, you should have been focusing on the landing instead of worrying about it. Also, you drop your leg at a moments notice, like you're holding it there just to catch yourself. Fully commit to the move.

i know that is an issue for me, i'm legit worried about serious injuries. can't afford to miss work and such.

it will be better next time. when i watch my videos and see my progress i get courage to go a little bit more  the next time. it took me 8 months to learn hop 360s and I'm still only at 50% success. it feels good to make progress, that's all i try to do