Crazed Leftist Smears Period Blood On Her Face!

Woman smears menstrual blood on her face to show periods are 'beautiful' and 'powerful'

WOOD!

A SEX coach is smearing menstrual blood on her face in a bid to end the stigma and shame around periods.

Demetra Nyx, 26, regularly posts selfies to her Instagram page covered in her blood, which she says is “powerful”.

Alright then.

I bet she goes ass to mouth.

I like her.

I just took a shot of whiskey and just about puked it up. I'm not afraid of fucking while a broad is on her period but that is just fucking gross. 

William H Muncy -

I just took a shot of whiskey and just about puked it up. I'm not afraid of fucking while a broad is on her period but that is just fucking gross. 

LOL

There's a stigma and shame in periods? I have never shamed a woman when on her period.

MrBoone - There's a stigma and shame in periods? I have never shamed a woman when on her period.

Not yet, but there will be if this catches on. 

To be fair, it's not really "blood."

scrapdo - 

To be fair, it's not really "blood."

IT'S PEE!!!!

MrBoone - There's a stigma and shame in periods? I have never shamed a woman when on her period.

This... unless she refuses to giver the required BJs...

That's repulsive. 

looks like that lesbian couple that faked the hate crime

Sad part is, she'd be a pretty woman if she smiled and wasn't looney 

sicko - 

Sad part is, she'd be a pretty woman if she smiled and wasn't looney 

If the craziest and most fucked up thing she does is that, you've got a keeper. 

PelosiesPanties - I bet she wakes up everyday hating herself! Miserable disgusting twat! Would love to fuck her silly!

I think most women do. 

So basically she's so embarrassed about a simple, regular, female biological occurrence that she has to smear her own blood on herself. Like a gay guy coming out of the closet 

Let me guess. San Francisco?

"Stigma and shame". What fucking stigma and shame? This over dramatic bullshit just backs the cliché that women are overdramatic over the smallest, dumbest shit.