"Craziest season weve ever had of tuf ever..EVER!"

Tuf Smashes according to D.W is the craziest season of tuf ever,also according to a tweet a week or two ago its much better than tuf 16. I feel this season has flown under the radar a little..But i have a feeling its going to be one of the most epic seasons of tuf come the end of the show! Opinions? :0)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKXkfk35_co

Been enjoying it so far. Phone Post

Every season is the craziest ever Phone Post

I like how they made a TUF youtube channel so i can watch them

Palmala Handerson - I tried, I just can't get into that show anymore, it's a dead horse being beaten into Bolivia.

This, it looks like the same season as the last 15 seasons.

Some guy with dyed hair trying to punk another guy because he can't drink like an adult/ having a mental breakdown Phone Post

Ive heard that quote from Dana about TUF for like the last 7 or 8 seasons

I havent watched it really.

Just the previews with the douche and the colored mohawk actin a fool. Phone Post

whadafykumeanitstaken - Who gives a shit if a bunch of people in a house get into fights and arguements and have no ability to control themselves.

A tuf featuring veterens like Rich, Hendo, Wandy, Verdum, hughes, St. Pierre etc would be them most respectful, mellow season of TUF ever. But guarenteed them most watched.

Why you ask?

Because they are all amazing fighters. We want to see amazing fightso with high level fighters.

Not mid level fighters with middle grade self control.

Il be honest i got bored with tuf after 9. But im enjoying this season alot. Also lets not forget some of the best fighters in the ufc have came from tuf :0) danas actually said tuf smashes is better than tuf 16,so alteast hes not sitting on the fence :0)

ttt

I've really liked this season so far. Phone Post

Fight Factory about AKA is superior in every area, except being able to see UFC/Strikeforce fights: http://web.mynuvotv.com/video?embedCode=QxeG5vNTpDNZm3PtZ6Ejr_W7iaxIMbB0

k1levelstriking - Every season is the craziest ever Phone Post

Yup. Phone Post

ferox13 -

Yup. Phone Post

Tip. Lost all credibility. Show about meatheads mostly Phone Post

You think that's something?
Just wait for next season. It's going to be even more way crazier than any crazy season of craziness. Phone Post

watched a little of it. the production is pretty shitty compared to the us one.

I haven't seen the whole episodes, just the fights. BUT I did hear a pretty juicy rumour regarding the coaches which would be pretty big news if it's correct. Sorry for being vague but can't say too much on that.

. Phone Post

Fight! UK Online - 

I haven't seen the whole episodes, just the fights. BUT I did hear a pretty juicy rumour regarding the coaches which would be pretty big news if it's correct. Sorry for being vague but can't say too much on that.

^^^ ;0)

Cornholio00 - 

. Phone Post

gsp - "ee iz da my toughest opponent so far"
dana - "craziest tuf season ever"
godlie - "and its alllllllll over!"