"Craziest season weve ever had of tuf ever..EVER!"

Fight! UK Online - 

I haven't seen the whole episodes, just the fights. BUT I did hear a pretty juicy rumour regarding the coaches which would be pretty big news if it's correct. Sorry for being vague but can't say too much on that.

Looks like this has now hit the UG :)

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2073086&page=1

Fight! UK Online - 
Fight! UK Online - 

I haven't seen the whole episodes, just the fights. BUT I did hear a pretty juicy rumour regarding the coaches which would be pretty big news if it's correct. Sorry for being vague but can't say too much on that.

Looks like this has now hit the UG :)

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2073086&page=1

;0):0) :0) George drew first blood by striking the brit coach,i know this for certain

smashed has been awesum so far ive given up on the other TUF its a snoozefest Phone Post

TEX4N32 - I havent watched it really.

Just the previews with the douche and the colored mohawk actin a fool. Phone Post

That's the American one your thinking of mate. This is the aus vs England one being discussed Phone Post

RandyDarsh -
Palmala Handerson - I tried, I just can't get into that show anymore, it's a dead horse being beaten into Bolivia.

This, it looks like the same season as the last 15 seasons.

Some guy with dyed hair trying to punk another guy because he can't drink like an adult/ having a mental breakdown Phone Post

I think you are also talking about the american one. Do pay attention chaps Phone Post

It's just too much now I don't even watch it something needs to change Phone Post

awesome season, one of the best Phone Post

THIS SEASON ON TUF YOU'RE GONNA SEE MORE BAD TATTOOS, MORE MOHAWKS, MORE PAINTED NAILS, , MORE SLOPPY BRAWLS AND MORE SEMEN DRINKING THAN EVER BEFORE!!!!!11

rudigrobler - 

awesome season, one of the best Phone Post

Damn rights!!!! voted up!

DefenseSoapFan1 -

THIS SEASON ON TUF YOU'RE GONNA SEE MORE BAD TATTOOS, MORE MOHAWKS, MORE PAINTED NAILS, , MORE SLOPPY BRAWLS AND MORE SEMEN DRINKING THAN EVER BEFORE!!!!!11

Read this in that Aussie voice over and it totally works.

Best season ever! Phone Post

I think the concept of nation vs nation makes TUF more interesting. Creates pride and a rivalry in the house between the fighters, which makes better viewing. Phone Post

Show aint worth the powder to blow to hell. Its a living dead crapshow. Phone Post

Dogwalker86 - 

Show aint worth the powder to blow to hell. Its a living dead crapshow. Phone Post

The show was very under rated,its all on youtube now,definitely one of the best season since 1-3

burner22 -
TEX4N32 - I havent watched it really.

Just the previews with the douche and the colored mohawk actin a fool. Phone Post

That's the American one your thinking of mate. This is the aus vs England one being discussed Phone Post

My fault, hope your tuf was better. Phone Post

All reports indicate that it was.

not a single broken door this season!

now thats crazy

Dana was on Opie and Anthony and said the current season with Jon Jones and Chael is the best ever. He said there's a guy who, with every win, sends someone to the hospital. Phone Post