Craziest steroid/everything cycle - Bostin Lloyd

Bostin Lloyd gained some notoriety for his one year steroid transformation and openly discussed what he used to prep. Scary shit.

In this video he discusses his actual contest prep including synthol, steroids and a bunch of other shit. Hard to believe what these guys put into their bodies.

Blue please-on the app.

http://youtu.be/lF4zL_BdePc Phone Post 3.0

I blame his parents for that fucking name Phone Post 3.0

He's an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

Before and after.

Phone Post 3.0

Not as big of a difference as I expected Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - Not as big of a difference as I expected Phone Post 3.0
The cycle is absolutely retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Where's his pecs?

Crazy shit but you will see guys get huge on basic stacks. Phone Post 3.0

He forgot trap day

The after pic looks like it was drawn by Rob Liefeld Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Looks like he was already a big dude, bigger than most people. Not like he just picked up some weights for the first time. Id rather see what one year of steroids/lifting does to a guy built like passive jay or someone who's never lifted and scrawny. Phone Post 3.0

Give him 10-12 years till his heart gives out. Dude is 21 and has serious nerve damage in his wrist. Probably has CNS damage too. Phone Post 3.0

Head looks like a peanut. Phone Post 3.0

He competes?

Must not win much! Phone Post 3.0

charms434 - Give him 10-12 years till his heart gives out. Dude is 21 and has serious nerve damage in his wrist. Probably has CNS damage too. Phone Post 3.0
He got such a bad infection from a shot he looked like he was gonna lose his arm. Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - Crazy shit but you will see guys get huge on basic stacks. Phone Post 3.0
Absolutely. I posted it more because the amount of shit he was taking was shocking.

The amount of money he spends on gear is just plain stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if anyone told him the 80s ended

grizz632 - The after pic looks like it was drawn by Rob Liefeld Phone Post 3.0

Especially the fact that there's no feet in the pic.