came in thinking I'd see a crazy sub

i almost had him too.

...... Phone Post

probably man. i'm pretty weak

Rich looks swole there. No beep. Phone Post

KC007 - 

Rich looks swole there. No beep. Phone Post

Very handsome as well.  No beep.

have you ever trained any form of grappling?

even just watching a few ufc's you should know not to run at a guy in a grappling comp. inviting a double leg

i'm not saying I could last a minute because i probably couldn't.

that was my first experience. that also was about 6 years ago.

that was an odd neck crank

I love when Rich starts laughing when the guy tells him 10 seconds.

no grappling expierience vs rick franklin what do u expect? Give the guy a break.

Is that you, Dave?

Cindy

back in my younger years, 7 years ago. Now I'm about 10lbs heavier....all muscle.

Was so close to finally meeting Dana in Seattle the other day... so bummed. :) I'm somewhat removed from mma now... i have 3 kids now. cray life... :)

Have a good Christmas Cindy. Hope you are doing well.

dave

mediafly - back in my younger years, 7 years ago. Now I'm about 10lbs heavier....all muscle.

Was so close to finally meeting Dana in Seattle the other day... so bummed. :) I'm somewhat removed from mma now... i have 3 kids now. cray life... :)

Have a good Christmas Cindy. Hope you are doing well.

dave

I am, thanks. And I'm sure you understand about the meet and greet. Of all folks, you should. Congrats on the family! Life-changing (in a great way), huh?

Cindy

Under a minute and you got to tap that twice. Good job dude.

why did he tap to that ankle lock wasn't even a heel hook, just a pain hold.

The sped up footage is stupid. Anyhow, that crazy sub is Catch's "Bow and Arrow." If you've been around Catch circles, it's as common as a triangle in BJJ. Nothing crazy about it.

Cindy, of course. no worries. I've always wanted an autograph. :) Even before the film I've been excited about the growth.

Have a great holiday. Hopefully I will be back on here more.

dave