crazy capoeira kick KO by Julio Cesar Neves (GIF)

That was fast even in slow motion.

26-0

UFC sign him! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Dana, sign the man!

RockMeAmadeus - Didn't Pettis try that on Cerrone?

he did 

saenchai kick!!

nice that capoeira is getting more recognition.

i find it funny that any kick in capoeira is regard as "amazing" though.

people who practice capeoira or even angola do moves similiar to this in the
roda all the time. just not for the purposes of hurting the
other person. more similar to tricking your opponent into
traps and movement in the roda.

cant wait till someone ends a fight with a estobrado or a two handed meia lua de compasso

It's amazing to see now but ten years ago, i had some friends that were into Capoeira and I was convinced that it had zero application in MMA.

Boy was I wrong Phone Post 3.0

Did the loser look like a can to anyone else? You could tell from the first 20 seconds who was going to win this fight.

Still an amazing kick. Hope to see him fight some real comp next time. Phone Post

Nice execution but He was a LOT bigger than the other guy and the opp looked very raw. The reach diff was a least a foot. nice kick but that shit will never fly in the UFC imo

Very nice kick but his opponent is now 0-2, not exactly a match up that you'd expect for a guy who is now 26-0. Maybe he should try to fight an actual featherweight pro MMA fighter next time.

Adam Lorenz - 

Very nice kick but his opponent is now 0-2, not exactly a match up that you'd expect for a guy who is now 26-0. Maybe he should try to fight an actual featherweight pro MMA fighter next time.

Yikes. It does had a bad vibe to this.

Not on the same level as what follows, but I still remember all the guys drooling over Kimbo as he was fighting real bums. Imagine the carnage if any pro fighter with any kind of power were fighting random guys in the street!

Is his 26-0 legit or just teabagging? Impressive kick nonetheless.

Sprawl'n'Stall -
Adam Lorenz - 

Yikes. It does had a bad vibe to this.

Not on the same level as what follows, but I still remember all the guys drooling over Kimbo as he was fighting real bums. Imagine the carnage if any pro fighter with any kind of power were fighting random guys in the street!

Is his 26-0 legit or just teabagging? Impressive kick nonetheless.

Caposa said it best in another thread. This kid is 19, just count those fights as amateur fights Phone Post

Adam Lorenz - 

Dener dos Santos, the guy getting his head kicked off, has a record of 9-6.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dener-dos-Santos-51506

Neves is fighting Another top prospect, Yuri Maia in the main event of golden fighters 7 on November 9th

Maia is 11-1, 20 yrs old Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ ref in the stands Phone Post

caposa - 
Adam Lorenz - 

Dener dos Santos, the guy getting his head kicked off, has a record of 9-6.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dener-dos-Santos-51506

Then I stand corrected haha!