Crazy car crash - LA!

The driver lived? Holy fuck. I need me a merc. People walk away from bimmers wrapped around trees. Tanks.

1 Like

I got t boned in an 01 e class. people who looked at pics of the car were shocked that I didn’t lose a leg or die. walked away with glass cuts and a concussion from the driver door airbag nailing me.

Mercedes are safe cars

1 Like

True LA went from great city 40s- 70s
And keeps getting worse now days
Homelessness
Drug addiction
Illegal immigrants
Traffic jams
Air pollution
Inflation/ cost of living

LA county is most dangerous in USA for traffic deaths or some shit. I live in Phoenix and were up there way to high & Houston and some others

LA must be really bad to be 1 year after year

LA is pretty area & beautiful weather but fuck California is dying & it’s sad

1 Like

Just drove through the intersection going home from the party. Still had news trucks and a lot of people there. I drove up LaBrea from Slauson… that is a REALLY steep hill. Even so, there must have been some kind of accelerator or brake problem to be going as fast as she was.

This is the accident site at the gas station from 30 minutes ago:

5 Likes

the woman was the accelerator problem

4 Likes

either passed out or suicide attempt, she never broke.

im still stuck on the thing sticking out the driver’s window, im convinced it was a hand and she was either filming or it was like a “no hands, pedal the floor, here i come jesus” type deal

im not going to speculate on a car problem when we know she was upset and out all day drinking.

1 Like

Can she claim that the accelerator malfunctioned and she lost control because of that ?..…we all know it’s bullshit if she actually claimed that, but just for arguments sake, could that be her defense? I mean there’s no way to prove it since the vehicle is all ashes …even if she was drunk , she can still claim the Mercedes malfunctioned or the brakes malfunctioned and say it wasn’t her fault …most she would be charged with would be DWi

Did they say what happened?

Was she drunk?

1 Like

she can claim anything but without evidence and just her word i dont know if the jury is going to buy it, they can still charge her with manslaughter or even murder

according to someone who knows her she fought with her boyfriend earlier in the day and then went out drinking with friends, thats about all that is known so far afaik

3 Likes

I’m sure they will pull the data from the “black box” and know everything that was going on with the vehicle.

1 Like

how resilient are vehicle black boxes these days? going to survive a fire like that?

1 Like

I don’t think the Benz burned up, did it? That’s why she walked away.

2 Likes

Maybe bottle under the brake. Had a water bottle do that once and scared the shit out of me

1 Like

Hang that bitch

1 Like

I know a nurse and she says a lot of nurses have pill problems and great access to those pills

1 Like

In a fucked up way, this is the best commercial Mercedes could ask for re: safety

2 Likes

i didnt realize this bitch basically walked away from the accident, i heard they used the jaws of life to get her out so i figured she was fucked up but apparently not;

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m honestly buying whatever car she was driving when I get a better job.

That’s the best ad for Mercedes I can think of

5 Likes