Crazy Horse v. Chute Boxe Streetfight Video

OK, so I just saw the video on the home page. I've never seen nor heard about this before. Who was that from Chute Boxe, and why did that fight happen? Someone school me.

Sadly, I was kinda hoping this thread would be about Charles Bennett.

Don't be sad . . . I'm pretty sure that's the Crazy Horse I'm talking about.

HERE IS A NEEWBIE IDEA. STRIKEFORCE BUILD UP CRISTIANO MARCELLO VS. CHARLES "CRAZY HORSE" BENNETT. WHY? BECAUSE
NEEWBIES ALWAYS WANT TO KNOW WHY ARE THE FIGHTING?
THIS IS WHY THE PRESS ALWAYS BRING UP TITO ORTIZ AND DANA WHITE... BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING.

what?

FreakLuck - HERE IS A NEEWBIE IDEA. STRIKEFORCE BUILD UP CRISTIANO MARCELLO VS. CHARLES "CRAZY HORSE" BENNETT. WHY? BECAUSE
THIS IS WHY THE PRESS ALWAYS BRING UP TITO ORTIZ AND DANA WHITE... BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING.

Wow, thats a Month of Pent up anger at it's finest.

C'MON WOMEN, BURN YOUR BRAS!! YEAH!!!!!!

Wait . . . did someone with 26 posts and a join date of 8/14/09 just call me a newbie? I must have missed something.

called myself newbie...

So what's the real story then? Was that Marcello and Charlie?

FreakLuck - HERE IS A NEEWBIE IDEA. STRIKEFORCE BUILD UP CRISTIANO MARCELLO VS. CHARLES "CRAZY HORSE" BENNETT. WHY? BECAUSE

Unless your name is BWS,  STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!!!

what wrong with Marcello v. Bennett???

oh...sorry fella didn't mean to piss the big boys off.

OK, so back to the OP.

Right on... enough preaching to the choir Why can't this happen... is crazy horse locked up?