Crazy lady head-butts truck

JESUS shes nuts. 

WTF is wrong with dispatch. No wonder it takes police 20 minutes to show. 19:30 of it is talking to dispatch. They need to have a 3-5 question limit max as policy. None of them questions did anything for anybody except get his vehicle damaged. And nothing an officer couldn't ask when on the scene.

They should have ran her over. Probably would have solved lots of peoples problems.

In for part 2.

So I can hear dispatch ask them what they ate in the restaurant, if was any good and if they have any leftovers.

Results

Beezulbubba - WTF is wrong with dispatch. No wonder it takes police 20 minutes to show. 19:30 of it is talking to dispatch. They need to have a 3-5 question limit max as policy. None of them questions did anything for anybody except get his vehicle damaged. And nothing an officer couldn't ask when on the scene.

I've listened to a lot of 911 dispatch audio and sometimes it's absolutely infuriating when they won't stop asking meaningless questions. 

ABCTT Mr Lea -

Where's the fucking rest of the video!

This. I wanna see that crazy bitch get nuked with a tazer!

Nitecrawler -
ABCTT Mr Lea -

Where's the fucking rest of the video!

This. I wanna see that crazy bitch get nuked with a tazer!

This.

I wish she'd head butt the truck again... While it's doing 60 mph. 

I like how the fat chick in purple shows up, sees that the crazy bitch has a knife, then starts recording those guys.

It's too bad that when the chick walked up to the window with a knife that she wasn't shot in the fucking face. 

Sexton Hardcastle - Update?

She was great in bed. 

That stupid bitch pulled up and immediately started blaming the two guys.

She even starts filming them when all they're doing is sitting i ntheir vehicle.

Women are fucking stupid

Just drive away dumbass

In the comments on you tube, the guy made comments.

Cops still didn't show

They bailed out of there because she was getting nuttier 

Cops show up, she runs into the Sears

Puts up fight, dragged out kicking and screaming 

Guys decide not to press charges because she's obviously a nutjob

Probably just claimed insurance and took the cash (my opinion on that one)

Also, she called them niggers as he was rolling the window up. That bitch needs to be separated from society.

That was one hell of a knife to just happen to be with her.

I would have timed one of her head butts into the door and flung it open with my leg.

Dispatch doesn't wait til the conversation is over before they send units there. Soon as the call was clear what was happening and where which was a short time into the video units were likely dispatched. Dispatch was asking questions gathering as much as they can for the officers. 

It takes time to get places. Sorry the officers can't teleport where they are

on a side note, id like to date her. Seems like it'd be fun

Muffler Bearing -

In the comments on you tube, the guy made comments.

Cops still didn't show

They bailed out of there because she was getting nuttier 

Cops show up, she runs into the Sears

Puts up fight, dragged out kicking and screaming 

Guys decide not to press charges because she's obviously a nutjob

Probably just claimed insurance and took the cash (my opinion on that one)

My guess besides the collecting insurance $ is that there was some begging and pleading from mom and dad and a little cash under the table.

Otherwise their sweet psychotic tulip would have a pretty nasty rap sheet and probably have been hauled off to the looney bin.

911 is a joke in your town.