Crazy night tonight

I live out in the country right off of a state highway traffic is ever bad out there to Tulane 50 mile an hour area far enough from the house I never worry about it.

Tonight I sit down in my bedroom and I hear crash right away I knew the point of my wife and told her I called nine-one-one and I ran out to the crash.

The guy in the middle of the road said I'm sorry man I fell asleep but I could hear someone yelling off in the bushes so I ran over there in the bushes barefoot and found the guy and his upside down car.

Car hadn't pitched by his head in like a head and arm choke sign in my wife called nine-one-one so I kept talkin guy. Two more guys came down to help and decided to flip the car off at him I told them I didn't think it was right but they did it anyways so I helped because rather help them flip the car then it roll back on him. 911 arrived four minutes later hopefully they save the guy I don't know

We shouldn't have flip the car I think he could breathe and it wasn't choking him and EMS should have decided the best route but we did it

Thank you for helping him out. 

You did the right thing, either way. 

I hope.

Idk i hope

Captain CargoShorts -

Thank you for helping him out. 

You did the right thing, either way. 

Of course I would try to help. The thing that bothers me now just did I do the right thing. I think I did the right thing I think the only thing that happened that was bad was outside of my control I think those guys are going to flip the car anyways no matter if I helped or not. I don't know just a f***** up weird situation

It's all good bro thank you for being a kind person. Regardless of what the outcome is you did more than many others would do, but that everyone should do.

Making decisions in those kinds of situations is a daunting task that can be stressful and leave one full of regret, but at the time, time is ticking and something must be done.

you did the best you could in the heat of a very stressful moment either way....nobody can do any better than that

edwims - you did the best you could in the heat of a very stressful moment either way....nobody can do any better than that

I could do better than that.

I don't know how you guys can understand enough of that mess to congratulate OP. Jesus Christ bro, you sure you weren't in the wreck yourself? Either way, get your head checked out. That's not a normal level of writing for an adult

MayorPirkle - I don't know how you guys can understand enough of that mess to congratulate OP. Jesus Christ bro, you sure you weren't in the wreck yourself? Either way, get your head checked out. That's not a normal level of writing for an adult

I'm not surprised by your inability to understand his post. 

Well written... ESL? 

Captain CargoShorts -
MayorPirkle - I don't know how you guys can understand enough of that mess to congratulate OP. Jesus Christ bro, you sure you weren't in the wreck yourself? Either way, get your head checked out. That's not a normal level of writing for an adult

I'm not surprised by your inability to understand his post. 

Thank you

Yeah that post was a mess I was a bit drunk at that point in the night and shaken up.

Basically the guy got ran off the road into a gully his car flipped. My wife called nine-one-one I went out to check on them. One guy was standing in the middle of the road Dumbfoundead saying I fell asleep at the wheel. I went down in the bushes and talk to the guy located him and started clearing bushes out of the way so EMS could get there.

Two other guys came down and one decided they needed to flip the car off of him. I said I don't think we should do that but they started to do it anyways so I helped because god forbid the car rolled back on top of him. But we just kept talking to the guy kept him with us until the cops got there and they took over. Turns out he has a broken pelvis broken neck and a brain bleed

Thank you for the update!

I hope he pulled through

Sounds like he had been. They/we should not have flipped the car but he is recovering

damn OP!