Crazy Scotsman wants to marry Ronda Rousey

Tis, yah Phone Post

LOL

I see the first date goin something like this....ahem....

I took her out, it was a Friday night, we walked alone, to get the feeling right ..... We started making out...she took off my pants, ....but then I turned on the tv, .....and that's about the time she walked away from me Phone Post

I see the first date goin something like this....ahem....

I took her out, it was a Friday night, we walked alone, to get the feeling right ..... We started making out...she took off my pants, ....but then I turned on the tv, .....and that's about the time she walked away from me Phone Post

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/muvUTRzbHWk", "postVideo-38743601-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38743601");  

lmao!

I can respect the shit outta that drunkenBatman!

fackin lovin that someones chroniclin the nonsense of Dancin Eddie on here!!

this Ligeia cat seems cool as hell!

chim55 - Tis, yah Phone Post
Well, you might have a chance. American women seem to love Scottish accents. Phone Post

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/IQCwcEuBbCE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-38746408-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38746408");  ..

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/pKvt-y2WCf0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-38746426-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38746426");  

hahahaha Cesar!! Thats my dads cousin actually, left Glasgow for Springfield when I was just real young, but I can still remember him.

He was called apprentice groundskeeper Willie back then though, hadn't finished his stringent training yet.

also, ds1970, thanks brother, Im still holding out hope!

chim55 -  Tis, yah Phone Post

Dear God,

Please let this be true because I wanrt to BELIEVE!!! Amen

keeps reading thread

Cindy

Totally is, lol, want me to prove it? Phone Post

chim55 - Totally is, lol, want me to prove it? Phone Post
Yes! That russian shit had me rollin. Phone Post

sub4later

lol. He's got the moves.

LMAO! Thanks yall! you make me smile Cindy!

I think I know who the OP is, think its a dude I know from another site, or someone who knows someone I know from another site.

Cindy, to ses that me, check out my twitter @ScottishMMAfan, you ll see its me, its got "chim55" in the title.

You ppl all need to alert Ronda that I exist, and I'm a fun guy!!! (always great when you need to actually say that you're funny, lol) Phone Post

The dancing video was hilarious. Good luck!

Shhhh!

It's fucking me! Phone Post

so can anyone tell me if Miss Rousey does indeed frequent this here website/forum?