'Crazy' T Carney interview on ADCC

Todd Carney's interview is up on the ADCC news page, after his KO of Jorge Perriera in the last KOTC. In it he mentions little old me :) and the desire for a rematch...I am all for it!

I know neither of us are looking past our next fights, but I hope if and when we are both win we can set up a rematch in KOTC. Our first fight was n the whole fight, and it will only be worse the second time.

-A

Todd by depilatory.

: )

Depilatory?

Hey Angelo, u going down to the Arnold's? Will Don bring his school there too?

This is Tony Kovalov from GR (I used to be under caique when I was with Craig), dont know if u remember me.

LOL i'm gonna smack you next time i see you Migueli :)

Hey Tony! Done should be bringing some guys to compete, we will probably have the usual 10-20 guys we have go down.

Havbe you ever seen Angelo's hair?

If you hit me Angelo, I will sign you to a match with Ivan Salaverry - if you beat him, you get Josh Barnett on the same day!

de·pil·a·to·ry ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-pl-tôr, -tr)
adj.

Having the capability to remove hair.

A preparation in the form of a liquid or cream that is used to remove unwanted hair from the body.

LOL Maybe we can get a hair match. LOL

LOL @ Miguel...you have WAY too much time on your hands if you are actually posting dictionary passages. Keep in touch, and get me on a card soon!!!

Seriously, good luck to Todd in his next fight and we'll see what will happen in the near future.

Nah, never seen Angelo, Miguel... who has time on his hands because he has good people watching his back.