Credentials on Ido Portal?

Isnt he a former Capoeira (spelling) guy? I know his programs are insanely expensive, which sucks cause I think what he does is cool. But I heard hes also really hard on you. Phone Post 3.0

If you're asking for his hog size go over to the WFA. Phone Post 3.0

He has a man bun. He's fully credentialed Phone Post 3.0

Just watch him do shit lol that's as credible as you can get Phone Post 3.0

Amagov_Couldve_Been_King - Why does he need martial arts accolades? Does he teach martial arts? Phone Post
Has he done well in anything where you compete against other people? Phone Post 3.0

Helwani asked him his martial arts experience on the MMA Hour and he dodged the question. He went on to say the 'movement coach has to do a bit of everything' then said the movement coach is the bit in between the martial arts training and the strength and conditioning training. He then talked about his 'prophecy' that mcgregor would beat aldo and that he needs more time with 'gunny' and artem. Then him and helwani said some Hebrew type stuff and that was the end. He obviously went off to play some portal. Phone Post 3.0

Also I can imagine him making people do squats on the toilet saying he's a 'bowel movement' coach. Phone Post 3.0

He's the Steven Seagal of movement. Phone Post 3.0

He's allll those things but not certified in a single one. Phone Post 3.0

LiquidCobra - Also I can imagine him making people do squats on the toilet saying he's a 'bowel movement' coach. Phone Post 3.0
Hah! Vu

Also is that his real name? Phone Post 3.0