Credible Source: Brock Lesnar v. Hung Man Choi

I was at a bar last night, and a group of guys were talking about UFC fighting. Most of them had tatoos, and at least one of them had a TAPOUT shirt on, so they seemed like credible sources.

Anyway, I overheard one of them say that Brock Lesnar was going to fight Hung Man Choi. I was too scared to get invovled in the conversation, so I thought I would just post here and see if anyone knows about this possible fight. If you know, discuss

thanx

Unless Hung Man Choi is getting his leg amputated to make 265lbs I don't see it happening. Phone Post

Hongs Bro?

"I was at a bar last night, and a group of guys were talking about UFC fighting. Most of them had tatoos, and at least one of them had a TAPOUT shirt on, so they seemed like credible sources."

If in a serious context, saddest thing I have ever read on the UG

If in a ironic context, best thing I have ever read on the UG

Second troll post by you in a row on the front page.

If somebody even finds it disputable, this place is in a sad state.

are you guys that people wearing a TAPOUT shirt are wrong about UFC fighting??

yes this fight was in the works before Bork made it to the UFC

vtfd

Troll is trollin. Phone Post

milos - I was at a bar last night, and a group of guys were talking about UFC fighting. Most of them had tatoos, and at least one of them had a TAPOUT shirt on, so they seemed like credible sources.

Anyway, I overheard one of them say that Brock Lesnar was going to fight Hung Man Choi. I was too scared to get invovled in the conversation, so I thought I would just post here and see if anyone knows about this possible fight. If you know, discuss

thanx

Makes sense

Ahh the monthly Hung Man Choi thread, good times, happy holidays.

This post was good for a chuckle, but not a full laugh.

a real troll troll has an older join date imo

milos - I was at a bar last night, and a group of guys were talking about UFC fighting. Most of them had tatoos, and at least one of them had a TAPOUT shirt on, so they seemed like credible sources.

thanx

What in the hell are you doing in some derelict bar on Christmas ?

Stupid 10er. Only guys with AFFLICTION t-shirts may be considered credible sources.

Still had a VD - so I did my part.

At least they didnt call him Long Duck Dong like Dana did.

He posted this on another forum as well....

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?p=1524618

2007 called they want their giant korean back.

I think they were talking about eating some Bok Choi