'Creonte' finds home at RGDA

Misrepresenting yourself to gain an affiliation from a BJJ legend?
Royler is that and more, he was gracious enough to offer us a place in his home, and we respectfully refused.
Not because it wouldn't be a great fit, but because of 'Loyalty' to our instructor and association.

Shaun, is free to do as he pleases. I placed a lot of trust in this individual.
I didn't expect Loyalty, I expected 'Honesty'.

I spoke with Shaun and he agrees he acted like a jerk.
I wish him luck with RGDA, he has become part of a fantastic association.

JudoScott- since your a blue belt looking to teach you should move to Rochester, NY.

Peloton - ...
JudoScott- since your a blue belt looking to teach you should move to Rochester, NY.

lulz

Man, WNY is full of drama.

Good post Alliance. The drama in WNY can be attributed to opportunistic creontes. That said, they still aren't worth a second thought. Concentrate on who is still training with you cuz they deserve your attention, not the malcontents who leave. 

lol @ posting emails on open forum boards. you might be right in the situation but you are making your self and your school look real bad.

makes popcorn

If you are upset with this guy for how he left you then why aren't you upset with Royler for poaching a guy he knew was with you?

wots funny is Aint Peloton a Saulo affiliation?

lol - JudoScott is nothing more than a trouble maker

Standard procedure for a breakup is to post nudes

I'm new to this, but I thought that someone shouldn't be teaching until they were at least purple belt?

Kinda reminds me of the breakup between BJ Penn and Ralph, NO?

wut is a creonte?

^ traitor

ouch_my_elbow - I'm new to this, but I thought that someone shouldn't be teaching until they were at least purple belt?

Kind of depends. Maybe a blue belt is the highest rank in the area that wants to open a school.

sufferingsuckatash - wut is a creonte?

actually "creonte" is outdated and not even recognized in BJJ world these days and for SOME time

Pelonton -

dont kill yourself over it man...i think u are overworking your self...its not worth it. Right or wrong the guy did whatever he did what he felt he needed to do imo. But u can have peace in KNOWING you had the biggest impact on him and he will no doubt know this for years to come. Whatever greatness he achieves in bjj have solace knowing u had something to do with it.

i know the feeling of going all out for someone and feeling slapped in the face at the end...its ok... dont LET THAT EAT YOU ALIVE....keep doing what you are doing and remain classy and a class act..if he did it for ill will reasons thats on him (hopefully that wasnt the case) so be it.

put your passion into what you do and love doing again and channel that anger into that . bY trying to intentially degrade another person it makes u appear as the villain ( i am sure u arent) but that is the "look" ppl will see...trust me u dont have to work so hard for negativity. Maintain your virtue in spite of what happened...humbleness is a powerful thing and ALL that seen u train the guy with "no limits/strings attached" know u put your heart into what you teach...THAT is your testimony.

As with myself and you as well ...we really dont wanna wake up thinking " damn did i really overdo it or blow this outta proportion when nothing was really there to begin with ? "

if anything a mutual talk with each other is an option perhaps?

wish u both well in your endeavors

SS

"actually "creonte" is outdated and not even recognized in BJJ world these days and for SOME time"

And I say it IS!

Well, with the way you got all bent out of shape, it's no wonder he made up an excuse to end his affiliation.

LOL, is this original post a joke and all his supporters playing along? Seriously. So the story goes the paying student says "I quit due to whatever..." And the guy goes, "You're a CREONTE!! Get out of HEERRRE!!! RAAWWR!!! I will smash you when I see you!" Imagine you're in the blue belt's shoes. What is he gonna say? "Hey crazy black belt teacher, your organization is not as good enough as Royler Gracie association... so I quit. So my school is dropping you and joining them. See ya!"

Instead, he wants the least confrontation with the black belt as possible and make up some excuse. So what? Get over it. It's just business, he did not cheat and steal from you. You're taking it too personal.

right