Crewcuts make you look like a child.

Adult men shouldn't have crew cuts. They make you look like a child. When I see an adult man with a crew cut, I always wonder, "Did you get a lollypop with that haircut?".

Flat tops are even worse.

Keep it medium length. Brushed straight back, or parted on the side. Keep it clean and neat. Be mindful of how much product you put in it.

Exceptions to the rule:

Military

Bruce Willis (if you are balding, then yes, the crew cut can look better).

African American men.

edited to reflect your edit. brb.

Zned thread about fashion?

In early

Sagiv Lapkin - 

What about prior military service? Am I good to go?

Thank you for your service.

No.

What about when it’s receding to the point of no return? Isn’t a crew cut a gentle way to ease into razored? Think Dwayne Johnson circa 2004. 

Bigtrain2681 - 

What about when it’s receding to the point of no return? Isn’t a crew cut a gentle way to ease into razored? Think Dwayne Johnson circa 2004. 

I covered that in the "Bruce Willis" exception.

i was always confused about what a crew cut is

is it just a shaved head with a 1 clip or is is like a flat topish style with the hair on top being "Buzzed" but at a longer length than the sides

Low T Low IQ - 

is it just a shaved head with a 1 clip or is is like a flat topish style with the hair on top being "Buzzed" but at a longer length than the sides

Neither are suitable for an adult male.

Think this:

Not this:

I'm all about the #2 on top. Tight skin fade. Crispy straight line up.

Can't beat that.

I don't understand people who have hair growing down their necks and overgrowing their ears. People lookin like unkempt hobos out here.

NECK HAIR is not a good look.

trobinson21 -

Not his best look 

I like you ned, but I remember a pic of you with some birds nest hair cut that a kid would sport .

Pedro Navaja - I'm all about the #2 on top. Tight skin fade. Crispy straight line up.

Can't beat that.

I don't understand people who have hair growing down their necks and overgrowing their ears. People lookin like unkempt hobos out here.

Aren't you black though? That was covered in rule 3

This:

Not this:

Favorite haircut of the OG

Pedro Navaja - I'm all about the #2 on top. Tight skin fade. Crispy straight line up.

Can't beat that.

You also were admonished at work for dressing like you were auditioning for a pop/rap music video.

Your opinion is discounted.

I do agree, everyone should get a clean up on the neck.

Zned -
Low T Low IQ - 

Neither are suitable for an adult male.

=(

fastnotch331 - I like you ned, but I remember a pic of you with some birds nest hair cut that a kid would sport .

I wear my hair a bit longer. If the pic I posted was at an athletic event or doing something outdoors, yes it can look unruly, but still appropriate for the moment.

In all other circumstances it is combed straight back, no product, just Kiehl's grooming aid and leave in conditioner.

When it is shorter it is styled like the below examples.

The flat top style could be even worse than the fade.

Someonestolemysocks - 
Pedro Navaja - I'm all about the #2 on top. Tight skin fade. Crispy straight line up.

Can't beat that.

Aren't you black though? That was covered in rule 3

I know. Was just giving my input.

I'm tall and when I take public transport, I can see everyones necks. People's neck hair connecting with their back hair...

I don't understand white people haircuts at all. Greasy, messy.. topknots... shaved on the sides and long on the top... It's like some of these dudes dont even shower. Mad greasy.

Yes there are some black haircuts which I find annoying too. The nappy blowouts for example.