Cringe worthy stuff a chick has done?

Probably 8 years ago I met this chick through friends. I can't even remember her name, but I met her numerous times at the constant parties my friends had. She was a basic bitch. Grew up in Littleton Colorado, drank Starbucks, was in school for nursing or some shit.

I hadn't seen her for a few months when she shows up with her new boyfriend. The guy was British and had the hard British accent. Then she starts talking, in a British accent.

She was saying she spends so much time with him that she developed his accent. It was easily the douchiest thing I have ever seen a chick do. She grew up in the center of the United States, had zero accent, and after dating a British guy for a few months talked in some shitty British accent. It made me cringe and I had to fight from laughing at her.

What do you guys have.

One of my cousins (lesbian chick) lived in England for about 6 months came back with an English gf and an English accent. I asked her why she had an accent and she said from living there. I called bullshit she than said that because she grew up around my Irish dad that is also why she had an English accent. Stupid bitch

Not cringe worthy in the awkward/weird sense, but definitely in the "so gross it made me cringe" category.

I had been dating this girl for maybe 8 or 9 months and we had gotten pretty comfortable with each other. She was the hottest girl I ever dated, a 9 for me, probably a 7 or 8 on OG terms, but still wicked hot with a crazy body. She was a few years younger than me, she wasnt even 18 yet when we met, and I was 20 (dont judge).

Anyways, she would hang out at my apartment every weekend and a lot of weekdays, and she loved Pizza Hut. Shed have me order Pizza Hut at least once or twice a week. That greasy gut bomb that is pan pizza. Even though we were comfortable with each other she had never shit at my house.

One time after some particularly greasy pan pizza, she kept asking me to take her home, she needed to go home. I didnt feel like driving her and told her she was stuck for the night. Like an hour later she went to the bathroom for a really long time, and I was wondering what was up because usually she was in and out in 5 minutes, but this time she turned the ceiling fan on and even at one point had the water running. Figured she was taking a shit and was embarrassed, but whatever.

After a solid 20 minutes I hear the toilet flush, followed quickly by panicked "no, no, no"s, then my name being yelled loudly. I ran to the bathroom, opened the door, to find this beautiful girl with her pants and shirt off, standing in the shower, the toilet full of giant turds, water running over the rim and water and paper and shit flowing on my bathroom floor onto the rug and some towels.

Too Rude - Not cringe worthy in the awkward/weird sense, but definitely in the "so gross it made me cringe" category.

I had been dating this girl for maybe 8 or 9 months and we had gotten pretty comfortable with each other. She was the hottest girl I ever dated, a 9 for me, probably a 7 or 8 on OG terms, but still wicked hot with a crazy body. She was a few years younger than me, she wasnt even 18 yet when we met, and I was 20 (dont judge).

Anyways, she would hang out at my apartment every weekend and a lot of weekdays, and she loved Pizza Hut. Shed have me order Pizza Hut at least once or twice a week. That greasy gut bomb that is pan pizza. Even though we were comfortable with each other she had never shit at my house.

One time after some particularly greasy pan pizza, she kept asking me to take her home, she needed to go home. I didnt feel like driving her and told her she was stuck for the night. Like an hour later she went to the bathroom for a really long time, and I was wondering what was up because usually she was in and out in 5 minutes, but this time she turned the ceiling fan on and even at one point had the water running. Figured she was taking a shit and was embarrassed, but whatever.

After a solid 20 minutes I hear the toilet flush, followed quickly by panicked "no, no, no"s, then my name being yelled loudly. I ran to the bathroom, opened the door, to find this beautiful girl with her pants and shirt off, standing in the shower, the toilet full of giant turds, water running over the rim and water and paper and shit flowing on my bathroom floor onto the rug and some towels.

Did you eat her ass after?

I brought this on myself, but I guess I underestimated the power of the OG hawg. 

Several years ago, I decided to anonymously call up one of my exes a few years after splitting.  I pretended to be a background investigator and told her she'd been listed as a reference and asked if she'd mind answering a few questions about... myself.  She lost her goddamned mind and begged me to give her my number, address, anything, which I refused.  I offered that if I spoke with the individual being investigated (me) I'd pass on her number if she'd allow it, of course she did.  I never called her, but that set the wheels in motion in her head.  About 2 years later, I got a letter from my grandparents, who'd never sent me shit before.  It was a forwarded letter from the ex.  She'd paid for a private investigator to track my ass down, and the best they could do was get the address I used when I got my first drivers license; my gandparents' house.  She sent this letter to them on blind faith, not knowing if they were alive or dead, still living there, or if they'd forward the letter.  I'd had 6 different addresses since they time we dated, and never lived at my grandparents' house, and she tracked me down. 

Given the magnitude of her efforts, I decided to contact her, we exchanged a few emails and I did end up eventually meeting up with her while passing through.  She'd been married for a few years to a superdouche that put his hands on her a couple times, and she had 2 kids.  She was low hanging fruit and basically begged for my summer sausage as soon as she put eyes on me.  I told her I don't mess around with married women, regardless of our history, and jokingly said "call me if you're ever not married."

This girl literally filed for divorce the next week. 

It was at that point I decided she was the type of person that would boil my bunny if she ever thought I was messing with her, so I cut off all communications with her. 

Bolt Vanderhuge -
Too Rude - Not cringe worthy in the awkward/weird sense, but definitely in the "so gross it made me cringe" category.

Should have married her

Later

The better thread title would be “Cringe Worthy Stuff A Chick HASN’T Done”. 

EFM - 
Bolt Vanderhuge -

Should have married her

Never ate her ass, and I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I ate her pussy in the 3 years we dayed. She said from the jump she didnt like it. I think she had a fear of people looking at or being near her butthole. Anytime we did doggy she insisted on the light being off and she kept her back arched up so not to get total cheek spread. I think maybe she had a dirty asshole. I remember seeing it in the moonlight once and it looked shiny, almost wet like, maybe. And another time we were joking around and horseplaying and I jokingly stuck my finger down her pants inbetween the top of her ass crack. She got super serious and walked into another room to do something. Looked at my finger and it had some brown liquid on it. I brought it up later and she said she was on her period then and it was blood. I dunno.

Also, she did get married....to a woman. Go figure.

Too Rude -
EFM - 
Bolt Vanderhuge -

Should have married her

Never ate her ass, and I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I ate her pussy in the 3 years we dayed. She said from the jump she didnt like it. I think she had a fear of people looking at or being near her butthole. Anytime we did doggy she insisted on the light being off and she kept her back arched up so not to get total cheek spread. I think maybe she had a dirty asshole. I remember seeing it in the moonlight once and it looked shiny, almost wet like, maybe. And another time we were joking around and horseplaying and I jokingly stuck my finger down her pants inbetween the top of her ass crack. She got super serious and walked into another room to do something. Looked at my finger and it had some brown liquid on it. I brought it up later and she said she was on her period then and it was blood. I dunno.

What kind if fuckingcreature were you dating that didn't wipe her ass.

You both disgust me

LOL nothing like that feeling where you’re trying to stealth shit somewhere and you clog the toilet. Shoulda took her home haha. 

woke up in the middle of the night to a wasted girl peeing on my floor in my room

She pulled her panties back on and crawled back into bed like nothing happened

Sounds like that chick needed a draw string. 

Too Rude - 
EFM - 
Bolt Vanderhuge -

Should have married her

Ah you dated a "no wipe". Quite common, actually.

Too Rude -
EFM - 
Bolt Vanderhuge -

Should have married her

“Shiny, almost wet like, maybe” is absolutely amazing

sagemma - 
Too Rude -
EFM - 
Bolt Vanderhuge -

Should have married her

You both disgust me

A barely 18 girl next door type hottie with a nice body and crazy ass.

Despite being an OGer I thought she was outta my league, and quietly questioned to myself why she would date me. I think at one point before we fucked I thought to myself "maybe shes a tranny". But she liked me.

She did turn out to be a little weird though (aside from the wet n shiny butt button). Not like crazy weird, but like backwoods country weird. Im from urban areas mostly, and some shit she did kinda weirded me out, but she kept telling me I was weird and there was nothing wrong with it. But her whole family was odd.

Her step dad was a tall lanky hillbilly. Her mom was on the bigger side and looked like she came straight from an 80s themed party, and was legit a hypochondriac (i looked up how to spell that). She lived with them, plus her 3 half sisters and their mom (yea, her mom let the woman who fucked her first husband after her live with them for several years). She (my ex) would take showers or baths with her half sisters despite her being 18 and her "sisters" being 12 and under. The whole "family" would talk about intimate shit, even with the younger ones (who I think were like 9 and 10 and 12), make weird sex jokes. And they called a pussy a "chach" (like botch with a C at the start). She was 18 and would be grossed out if I said pussy or vagina, wanted me to call it a "chach". Towards the end of us dating she met a girl at cosmology school (oh yea, she wanted to be a hairdresser) and adapted her style. Got an Elvira type hairdo, got really strange and ugly tattoos and piercings. Just totally blew it for me since I was into the hot little girl next door thing.

Yea I guess looking back, the whole family was cringe worthy. Plus her aunt had tourettes and was a little crazy too. Once put her butt ugly pug dog in the drier for a couple minutes.

Whatever tho, still got laid.

Six years ago when I was at my peak of holing bar sluts, I brought home a girl named Andrea one night after work. When we were banging, she told me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I obliged. Immediately after she swallowed, she looked me dead in the eyes and said "mmmm baby, you taste like Jesus." 

Too Rude -
sagemma - 
Too Rude -
EFM - 
Bolt Vanderhuge -

Should have married her

You both disgust me

A barely 18 girl next door type hottie with a nice body and crazy ass.

Despite being an OGer I thought she was outta my league, and quietly questioned to myself why she would date me. I think at one point before we fucked I thought to myself "maybe shes a tranny". But she liked me.

She did turn out to be a little weird though (aside from the wet n shiny butt button). Not like crazy weird, but like backwoods country weird. Im from urban areas mostly, and some shit she did kinda weirded me out, but she kept telling me I was weird and there was nothing wrong with it. But her whole family was odd.

Her step dad was a tall lanky hillbilly. Her mom was on the bigger side and looked like she came straight from an 80s themed party, and was legit a hypochondriac (i looked up how to spell that). She lived with them, plus her 3 half sisters and their mom (yea, her mom let the woman who fucked her first husband after her live with them for several years). She (my ex) would take showers or baths with her half sisters despite her being 18 and her "sisters" being 12 and under. The whole "family" would talk about intimate shit, even with the younger ones (who I think were like 9 and 10 and 12), make weird sex jokes. And they called a pussy a "chach" (like botch with a C at the start). She was 18 and would be grossed out if I said pussy or vagina, wanted me to call it a "chach". Towards the end of us dating she met a girl at cosmology school (oh yea, she wanted to be a hairdresser) and adapted her style. Got an Elvira type hairdo, got really strange and ugly tattoos and piercings. Just totally blew it for me since I was into the hot little girl next door thing.

Yea I guess looking back, the whole family was cringe worthy. Plus her aunt had tourettes and was a little crazy too. Once put her butt ugly pug dog in the drier for a couple minutes.

Whatever tho, still got laid.

put the dog in the drier for a couple of minutes WTF???? 

Had a girl that I dated that was a hornball (good), but was just way too embarrassingly horny at the wrong times.

For example, her mother was watching tv with us. Took something out to kitchen, and the girl whipped it out and started blowing. Funny, but the mother was coming back in like 30 seconds. Shit like that happened constantly.

The father went out to the car one night, and we were doggy on the back of the couch in like 15 seconds. Going right until he returned to house.

It was always a struggle to put shit away and not look guilty. She loved it, thrived on it, but it just got way too crazy quickly. Stuck around for maybe 3 months, had to get the fuck out.