Cris Carter and Nick Wright give Conor 0 chance

...against Mayweather.

I'd like to start off by saying, nothing pisses me off when these general "sports" commentators start talking about what an MMA fighter could and can't do.  You just recently jumped on the bandwagon after years of ignoring MMA and saying it's not a sport. 
Nick Wright is the definition of a sloped nosed, slacked-jawed mangina.  The guy looks like he's still suckling on his Mom's teet.  He's softer than baby shit.  And HE'S going to say that Conor won't even connect with Floyd??  Go do some pushups before you drink your chocolate milk you frosted piece of fairy shit. 

Anyway... here's the video:

Nick Wright looks like his face forgot to tell his chin that it's going through puberty.

they're right

Somewhere Ariel's nose is jealous.

CRE - Somewhere Ariel's nose is jealous.

I'd pay good money to see that fight.

Nick Wright was on local sports talk radio in Houston before getting on Fox Sports.

His voice is almost as annoying as his face.

Lol. Frosted piece of fairy shit. 

Had me chuckling

I agree with these morons which is what frustrates me. I just hope Conor head kick KO's him and then follows up with soccer kicks just for the lols...

Whether you like them or not, they're 100% right.

Conor has no chance.

InspiritMick -

I agree with these morons which is what frustrates me. I just hope Conor head kick KO's him and then follows up with soccer kicks just for the lols...

What people fail to mention including clueless reporters is that McGregor is comparable to the size of GGG while Mayweather is a blown up 135lb fighter. The size differential is the only fascinating thing to me. You have to think McGregor lands harder power shots than Shane Mosley. Mayweather walks around at 147 while McGregor will come down from about 165.

blamecanada - 

What people fail to mention including clueless reporters is that McGregor is comparable to the size of GGG while Mayweather is a blown up 135lb fighter. The size differential is the only fascinating thing to me. You have to think McGregor lands harder power shots than Shane Mosley. Mayweather walks around at 147 while McGregor will come down from about 165.

If power meant everything, Pudz would be the HW UFC champ (pre-USADA of course).

RdotC -
blamecanada - 

If power meant everything, Pudz would be the HW UFC champ (pre-USADA of course).

Power is the difference between reigning as UFC featherweight champion for 5 years and losing it all in 13 seconds.

And why are they upsetting you?

They've said nothing wrong.

Cris Carter is a fucking idiot who can't even provide good commentary on football. What the fuck does he know about fighting...other than fighting that coke habit of his?

Steven McTowelie -

And why are they upsetting you?

They've said nothing wrong.

They have zero credibility to be even discussing the sport, let alone telling the masses what its top talent could or could not do in combat.  It's the brazen ignorance that frustrates me, especially because it's on FS1.  Find one of the UFC guys roaming the hallways of the studio and bring them in for a discussion.

Plus Nick Wright has a punchable face with a chin that's softer than Drake's lyrics. 

blamecanada -

Means nothing in this case. Floyd used to spar with hw's and gave them fits Conor is no threat. Mayweather is probably a goat boxer who nevers been beaten. Connor has zero boxing fights. Floyd can win this anyway he wants. Conor won't be able to land a clean punch. Floyd probably carries him a few rounds before he finishes him, unless a fix is in [rematch]. Not sure how this fight gets sanctioned, unless its an exhibition.

jpm995 -
blamecanada -

Means nothing in this case. Floyd used to spar with hw's and gave them fits Conor is no threat. Mayweather is probably a goat boxer who nevers been beaten. Connor has zero boxing fights. Floyd can win this anyway he wants. Conor won't be able to land a clean punch. Floyd probably carries him a few rounds before he finishes him, unless a fix is in [rematch]. Not sure how this fight gets sanctioned, unless its an exhibition.

Floyd will make sure the contract says Conor cannot weigh in over a certain amount right before go time. No way in hell he let's him fully rehydrate. He's had weight stipulations in his opponents contract before. This will be no different. I'm guessing around 10lbs.