Critical race theory is not divisive at all

5 Likes

That’s literally what it was designed for.

3 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

ugly

Reason #48576484757658575744 why I can’t wait to go back to college when I retire in less than 3 years. It’s going to be a blast trolling liberal teachers like this cunt and all the limp wristed liberal students.

8 Likes

Do you have examples of what you experienced?

Sure. When I was at Cornell, I got beat up by a patient’s family member. I have a friend who is blonde and when she got threatened [by a patient] I think they did a Grand Rounds or a talk or some kind of symposium. They really addressed it. She was given a lot of support. And I’m not even sure if she was actually hit or not.

Now, when that happened to me, and I actually got beat up, the way they responded was, “Well what do you think you did to elicit this?” That’s the question I got. Like I must have done something to provoke the attack.

Did you file a complaint?

No, because the more that you push back, the more they are going to keep attacking you. Also, in my first year, along with another person of color, I had the most Saturday call. These things are not incidental. There was a meeting where they actually tried to take away my vacation from me.

5 Likes

Check out the beak on that hooker

1 Like

Anyone know if she is married to a white man?

All these racist bitches are married to white men…

3 Likes

Guaranteed she likes white dick usually these types have a sexual fetish for white guys and they think this gets them noticed

1 Like

Those men all Look weak.

3 Likes

Yeah people like her are sad and neurotic. They think about white people 24/7. The white man is in her head rent free

1 Like

And up her ass…

2 Likes

Aruna Khilanani?

More like Iwana Khilacracka

1 Like

How that altruism working out for you white man?

1 Like

If you go on social media you will see there are a shit ton of people just like this. They truly think white people are at the epicenter of everything bad and evil in this world.

Complete brainwashing and it’s getting worse. These people are truly deranged.

Prayers up DMX

1 Like

Yep. The time for altruism is over

2 Likes

Physically and mentally… you are correct in both cases.

1 Like