Cro Cop fear Judo

....all the UFC wrestler are gonna get owned badly by Pride number 3 fighter.

the only way to bring Crocop to the ground is the Judo leg sweep and all the expert are in Japan....none in the USA.

Discuss......

Yoshida?

2 !!!

this statement is 100% correct

Fedor showed that only Judo takedowns will bring CroCop to the mat.

Pointless to even talk about. Anyone can be taken down by any kind of takedown it depends on how good the person is not the style.

"Pointless to even talk about. Anyone can be taken down by any kind of takedown it depends on how good the person is not the style. "

TUF noobs...Fujita, Randleman, Marc Coleman, waterman, none of this wrestling experct could take him to the ground......because they shoot fom far away.

The only way to put him on his ass is to clinch and use leg sweep and trip.....and wrestler sucks at it.

Couture

"TUF noobs...Fujita, Randleman, Marc Coleman, waterman, none of this wrestling experct could take him to the ground......because the shoot fom far away.

The only way to put him on his ass is to clinch and use leg sweep and trip.....and wrestler sucks at it."

Not a TUF noob, just not stupid enough to believe that someone will or has avoided every takedown attempt in his career. And having more posts than me does not make you any less ignorant.

Greco?

The problem w/ Cro-Cop is to get close enough to clinch and trip him. In the process, you are going to eat some very stiff jabs, if that doesn't stop you, the liver kick will break your ribs, and he'll finish you with a left high kick as soon as you drop your guard a millisecond.

Correct, judo is the way

Cro Cop has been taken to the ground before AND he's been knocked out before. I like the guy, but he's only human. Personally, I think he should drop down to 205 and fight Chuck - now THAT would be a great matchup!

why should he drop to 205 to fight chuck??

valderlei fought cro cop at his normal weight
chuck should do the same!

chuck has to burn 4500 cal a day to fight at 205.

so hey chuck, fight crocop on your normal weight please!