Cro Cop had to lose

It was the MMA God's punishment for coming out to "Wild Boys".

I never thought I'd hear Duran Duran at a fight....... angels were weeping....................

Yeah, I was trying to tell an acquaintance who doesn't follow MMA at all what a badass Cro Cop is and that song wasn't helping.

didn't he always come out to wild boys in japan?

My wife looked at me like "WTF?"

Maybe he did, but fortunatelly I couldn't ear it. Last night, I too, wept...............

He always came out to "Wild Boys" in PRIDE.

Or it was karma for not touching gloves with Gonzaga

omg

I HOPE and HOPE, Mirko is OK...and NOT permanently brain and or leg damaged!... sad.gif

A TRUE, GREAT, MAN AND WARRIOR!

I SALUTE YOU MIRKO!

"THE HUNTER"

STEVE M. ARCE
DO SAN DOJO

^^ Correct on all counts.

HOWEVER coming out to that song is pretty gay. Might as well have come out to George Michaels.

I know he's used that song for a long time but can anyone tell me why? Cro Cop doesn't exactly strike me as a Duran Duran fan. Then again, he digs Jean Claude Van Damme so maybe he's just really into the 80's.

It's cool, and Duran Duran were English weren't they?

I liked a lot of the tunes, something different than the generic gayass hard metal shit we usually get subjected too.

"I know he's used that song for a long time but can anyone tell me why? Cro Cop doesn't exactly strike me as a Duran Duran fan. Then again, he digs Jean Claude Van Damme so maybe he's just really into the 80's."

Wow. Both him and Fedor like Van Damme. Coincidence?

Never thought of that, but the point is well taken.

The Calf Cruncehr