Cro Cop Signs With Glory, Spike Debut 3/8/14

The Fighters Hub ?@thefightershub 25m

Cro Cop signs with GLORY, expected to make Spike TV debut on March 8 in Zagreb, Croatia

Good news.  I wonder if this will lead to a possible Bellator signing since both share the same network.

Wouldnt mind seeing Cro Cop in Bellators HW div. 

Great news. At least he can't lose via bully headlock.

I'd watch it just for nostalgia.

Good news to see him with Glory but I actually want to see him in Bellator. 

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - 
Chris27 - 

Good news to see him with Glory but I actually want to see him in Bellator. 

Why? His grappling is not great and his once-amazing tdd is not really there anymore. Id rather see him fight in his element.

I want to see him do both, I still enjoy watching him in mma and its not like he would be fighting the top HW in the world.

I wouldnt mind to see him vs Ron Sparks or a rematch with Kongo, fight Spartan, Hale, Minakov, Volkov, Lavar.

Awesome! Biggest cro cop fan! Phone Post 3.0

We need TRT CroCop

Won't be seeing CroCop in Bellator.

The reason we are seeing him in Glory is because they just hired his manager to help run their events, which is why they are doing the event in Croatia.

Bellator plays nice with TNA as they help them try to create a new audience, we won't be seeing crossover between Glory and Bellator just because they are both on Spike, Rebney actually tried to block Glory going to Spike. On top of that Glory pays better than Bellator, quite a bit better.

Won't be seeing CroCop in Bellator.

The reason we are seeing him in Glory is because they just hired his manager to help run their events, which is why they are doing the event in Croatia.

Bellator plays nice with TNA as they help them try to create a new audience, we won't be seeing crossover between Glory and Bellator just because they are both on Spike, Rebney actually tried to block Glory going to Spike. On top of that Glory pays better than Bellator, quite a bit better.

Cool...I wouldn't mind seeing him in Bellator as well.

EckY - Won't be seeing CroCop in Bellator.

I thought I saw Bjorn talking about how he would like to send guys to Glory and work with them. 

Wooohoooo Phone Post 3.0

Looks like the fight will be against Bonjasky. It'll be Bonjasky's retirement fight. Bonjasky should win rather convincingly.

OMG my body is ready!

Fun Phone Post 3.0

Dan no sources just things I have heard, if you read between the lines with that interview you did its pretty obvious we won't be seeing any crossover. The only way we see Bellator push to do anything is if Glory start doing better than Bellator in the ratings but even then Bellator have none that could hang in Glory and the couple of guys that could potentially cross over to Bellator are too expensive and won't do the tournaments.

Would like crossover.

Pitbull3744 -

Cro cop is still very very dangerous as a Kickboxer when he doesnt have to worry about the ground.  Like someone said above his amazing TDD just isnt there anymore.  Watching him at his best was great he would throw people off when they went for a TD.  

Exactly. I can't wait to see him knocking fuckers out again. Phone Post 3.0