CRO COP VS RANDLEMAN (SPOILER)HOW?

I cant understand how randleman won. Did crocop open up his hips to kick, and randleman punch him and KO cro cop? Or did he go for a takedown, and on the way down, cro cop hit his head on the mat and got KO'd?

I read 2 different descriptions

ttt

Cro Cop and Lance Storm are the same person

lol Cro Cop and Lance Storm do look a lot alike, I noticed that a while back, I think it might be the hair.

ttt for an eye-wittness account...

Randleman got a huge left hook on CroCops nogin which dropped him, and then he pounced and finished the job with some big hammer fists.

It had nothing to do with his head hitting the mat.

Cro cop is Lance Storm, LOL

I guess this pretty much answers the questions about a Crocop/Fedor matchup. Randleman is not in Fedor's league, Fedor would absolutely destroy Kevin Randleman. I can only imagine how worse it would have been if Crocop ever took on Fedor, whose punching power and ground pound is far worse than Randleman. At this point, it's doubtful a Crocop vs Fedor fight will happen.

I'm thinking it's going to be Fedor vs Nog or Fedor vs Herring in the finals.

If anyone was hit by Kevin's left at the wrong time, then it's trouble ... Mirko just got caught.

I'd sat Mirko would win more then lose against Randleman, it was just a bad night for him.

I also think he was also spooked a bit by Randleman's strength in the clinch.

"I think Fedor and Kevin have 2 different type punches, Fedor's punches cut you, but Kevin's has more knockout force in it but it doesn't cut you"

??

Fedor has got much more power than Randleman. He nearly knocked Mino out of the ring, blitzed Goodridge and dropped Fujita. Kevins got the "quickness"(as Peretti called it), but lacks KO power.

Fedor has mad power- i think he would crush Randleman. This was a total fluke, but it definitely hurts Cro Cop's career. Randleman deserves the win, it's legit, and he has had his ups and downs. But don't expect him to go on a tear.

From what I saw, I think Cro cop was out after the first shot he took while on the ground, he didn't defend after that.

He got KO'd when Mounted ...saw the clip

"He got KO'd when Mounted ...saw the clip"

He got KO'd in the guard.

nuff said mikro got his ass kicked an it was not fluke. so every loss mikro takes its gonna be a fluke, give me a break he just strait out got his ass kicked. randleman handled him. more liked owned him.

"I think Fedor and Kevin have 2 different type punches, Fedor's punches cut you, but Kevin's has more knockout force in it but it doesn't cut you"

On that note, I think Belfort's punches have the greatest propensity to inflict damage to the cornea and Hackney's punches have greatest destructive power on the scrotal sac.

that was brutal!