Cro Cop vs. Rothwell @ UFC 110

Who you got????

BTW, I thought Cro Cop retired?!

This will be Rothwell's chance to redeem himself against a fighter who definately isn't gonna try and take him down. Hope the 'Old Cro Cop' shows up this time around!!

Let's hope for Rothwell's sake that he doesn't use his face to defend Cro Cop's kicks like he did for the Velasquez fight.

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

Big Ben's aggression with have Mirko running scared again, another loss for Cro Cop IMO.

GB broke the news?!That's not what Sherdog told me lol.

"hoping for old cro cop"

anyone have a time machine where you can grab the "old cro cop"? Hes hasnt looked at all impressive since winning the Pride GP in the END of 2006.

He was awesome for a long time but this hope for fighters to jump back into their prime has got to stop

I don't think the "old" Cro-Cop exists any longer. Unlike Vitor, he didn't make his debut at age 19.

His age isn't going to let him ever get his 2nd wind. He's done. He could still potentially beat Rothwell, but I wouldn't bet on him.

Calling him OLD Cro Cop decribes exactly how is HAS been fighting recently.

you know what? Cro Cop is truly done indeed vs top tier heavy weights... UFC should continue to keep him on board as a gate keeper (barely) just so we, the hardcore fans, can see those left leg head kick knock outs a few more times before he's completely done! please?

demonbasketball04 - GB broke the news?!That's not what Sherdog told me lol.

Look at when I posted and when it was posted there. ;)

GodzillaFuria - Big Ben's aggression with have Mirko running scared again, another loss for Cro Cop IMO.

+1

Old CroCop is dead

:(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I used to love crocop... but why do we keep giving this guy chances?

He's done

103 Cro cop could show up and still take this handily.

Dos Santos is no slouch.

Ben via flying belly flop in the 2nd..

Finally Cro Cop will get a highlight reel KO in the UFC.

Good matchup for Cro Cop. Ben's wrestling isn't strong enough to take Cro Cop down so as long as the mats aren't like ice Cro Cop should have ever opportunity to KO Rothwell.