Cro-Cop vs The Natural ???????????

UFC - Randy has the advantage

Pride - Cro Cop has the advantage.

what has crocop done to make anyone think he could stop tds from someone as good at tds as Randy? I'm not being a smart ass, I'm seriously asking.

The Natural always finds a way...

randy.

All of the people picking Cro Cop must be new to mma.

Also lol @

"in fact he is one of the hardest fighters to take down. nog could not take him down and if cro cop would not of slipped to end up on the ground he would of won that fight easy, he was in total control of nog. randy would get owned"

Do you even watch mma?? Nog's takedown skills are no where near Randy's.

"Cro Cop would cripple Randy's old ass and end his career in less than a round."

No way, Randy would pull out his shield and deflect the kick.

rizzo gave randy problems, i think mirko would give more

I think Cro-cop is the type too never show his true colors.Look at the Ron Waterman fight I cant think of the last time I've seen such great defense against ground&pound.Randy Couture is a great fighter in all but I think some of you are taking this Captain America thing too far.He is not superhuman.

Cro-cop in Pride
Cro-cop in UFC

..and Cro-Cop is not a machine. Randy would find out his number and now that Mino has already done some work towards that Couture would do it faster.

I honestly (fandom aside) think Randy would take Cro Cop fairly easily. He is the best in the business at countering striking with wrestling, and whilst Cro Cop has pretty good takedown defense, Randy can take anyone down, and once it hit the ground, it would be very bad for Cro Cop.

In my opinion that was Mino's problem. He couldn't get Cro-cop down. Randy wouldn't have that problem.

goalll goalllllll goalllllllll as Bas Rutten says.

randy wins

I would say that crocop would have the best chances to beat randy , but i am way fuckin stoned so give me a reach around and give me one pound of bacon bits. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Couture has no submission game and hardly a stellar GNP game.

He's not a finisher. Mirko is.

Mirko isnt Chuck Lidell, he isnt gonna box with Randy he's gonna kick the hell out of him.

And since I doubt Mirko would ever think about fighting in the UFC until after this year, we would have to imagine that either Randy would have somehow gotten into the Pride GP or an even older Couture one year from now fighting an in his prime Mirko.

Fights that will never happen should not be threads.

cro cop would beat tito, chuck and randy all in the same night. he really has not been tested beside the fluke loss to nog, and nog won't be so crazy about fighting him again any time soon.